ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 173 of 435
« First < 73123163169170171172173 174175176177183223273 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 01:08 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:

That doesnt really tell us anything. Was that after Clark left the game?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:12 PM 12-02-2019
35 of those yards came on one snap. Read my posts. They ran left at Clark 4 times.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:13 PM 12-02-2019
When we don't have a surplus of things to ***** about Frank Clark shoots up to the top of the list.

It's kind of nice when he's the biggest debate about the team, really.
[Reply]
O.city 01:14 PM 12-02-2019
I always enjoy the "if you take out the bad play it wasn't that bad" takes.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:17 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
go watch the video yourself

frank NEVER lined up on the offensive right side

not ONCE

he played RDE the whole game and the Raiders almost exclusively ran middle or right, away from him, while he was in the game

i mean, it's been that way almost the whole year, but go ahead and think something changed to fit this bullshit narrative
Yeah, he's moved a bit this year but he was firmly planted at RDE this week.

So maybe, as has been the case in games past, its just that Trent Brown is a better Tackle than Kolton Miller so they chose to run behind him.

This laughable assertion that teams are scared to run at Clark has no basis in reality. Just another nebulous defense for a guy who you need to be DAMN creative to defend right now.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:20 PM 12-02-2019
Dont worry about that 35 yard run, but you remember that play where a safety jumped the route and then when the DT abused his guy to make huge plays? TOTALLY FRANK CLARKS DOING!!!

Ridiculous.

This has reached "hidden touchdowns" levels of absurdity.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:21 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

This laughable assertion that teams are scared to run at Clark has no basis in reality. Just another nebulous defense for a guy who you need to be DAMN creative to defend right now.
Teams been running away from Clark all year, and the run defense numbers to his edge are excellent.

Can it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:22 PM 12-02-2019
Dont worry about that 35 yard run, but you remember that play where a safety jumped the route and then when the DT abused his guy to make huge plays? TOTALLY FRANK CLARKS DOING!!!

Ridiculous.

You are exaggerating my post.

Just accept the fact that you can't really judge a guy based on a handful of legit pass rush opps (like literally 5) and 20 runs away from his side of the field.

Knee jerk bullshit.
[Reply]
petegz28 01:22 PM 12-02-2019
That's because even great players have bad plays.......

You are the polar opposite. You want to focus on the 1 bad play and ignore the rest. Or even worse, bitch because the rest aren't 25 yard, strip sack, fumble returns for 6.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:24 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Teams been running away from Clark all year, and the run defense numbers to his edge are excellent.

Can it.
he is a lawyer there is no reason to argue with him. Its ingrained in his mind to even though you're wrong to never admit you're wrong
[Reply]
petegz28 01:24 PM 12-02-2019

Ridiculous.

Yeah, don't worry about the other team actually executing a play here and there.

Look at the over all game play, you know, where we allowed 9 points.
[Reply]
O.city 01:25 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
That's because even great players have bad plays.......

You are the polar opposite. You want to focus on the 1 bad play and ignore the rest. Or even worse, bitch because the rest aren't 25 yard, strip sack, fumble returns for 6.
They also have great plays.

Ignore the rest? Whats the rest? If you ask a Raider fan, do they even know if he actually played in the game?
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:25 PM 12-02-2019
Lmao and the play that Clark makes the tackle for loss hes being blocked by a WR. So at least now Clark can be a "dog" when WR, TE, or some of the absolute worst tackles in the league are blocking him, because at the beginning of the season he couldnt even do that. The way to stop Clark is put a lineman on him that is below avg or better and he is easily blocked. What a big badass. Man he sure showed everyone what real football is. He needs to stop running his fucking mouth and let his play do the talking.
[Reply]
O.city 01:26 PM 12-02-2019
He was traded a premium for, paid a premium for. People expect him to make a difference on the defense.

When he doesn't, I don't really think it's wrong to say he didn't.
[Reply]
petegz28 01:27 PM 12-02-2019
They also have great plays.

Ignore the rest? Whats the rest? If you ask a Raider fan, do they even know if he actually played in the game?
So now Clark's only other plays suck? Yeah, I think they know who he is as they saw him stuffing a run play 6 yards in the backfield.

Like I said, you think every play has to be some highlight reel play which just shows how idiotic you are being.
[Reply]
Page 173 of 435
« First < 73123163169170171172173 174175176177183223273 > Last »
Up