ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 82
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady Retiring
Dante84 01:31 PM 01-29-2022
Patrick Mahomes, you’re up.

2023 version:

Video of Tom Brady making the news official: “I’m retiring. For good.”pic.twitter.com/oEPV3smYrH https://t.co/Rt37oFP7Jh

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 1, 2023

2022 version:

Tom Brady is retiring from football after 22 extraordinary seasons, multiple sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.

More coming on https://t.co/rDZaVFhcDQ. pic.twitter.com/6CHWmMlyXg

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 29, 2022

EDIT: Timeline below.
1. Darlington & Schefter report Brady is retiring.
2. TB12, Tom’s brand/company, tweet (then later delete) about his retirement.
3. Toms teammates tweet about his retirement.
4. Tom’s agent, dad, Arians, and Licht all say Tom hasn’t decided yet.
5. Ian Rappaport says many sources confirm Tom plans to retire but the pushback is due to timing.
6. Tom announces retirement again in 2023.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:04 PM 10-23-2022
InMedia will cover for him and blame the OL and the WRs. Bottom line is this. He doesn't stand tall anymore to take a hit and deliver the ball. He gets it out to avoid hits constantly and they can'r run the ball for shit anymore. Brady needs that these days.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:08 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

And they are still gonna host a playoff game and go on a run due to the refs.
lol the nfc south is going to send a team to the playoffs with a losing record aren't they
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:11 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Brady got shut out by a Panthers team that just fired their coach, is doing a fire sale of their talent and started a 3rd stringer QB from the xfl. They scored 3 points against a team that is actively tanking

Retire bitch

I’ve waited 10 years to finally see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:12 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
lol the nfc south is going to send a team to the playoffs with a losing record aren't they
Between the NFC North, South, and West, only two teams have winning record, the Vikings and Seahawks... and only two have a positive point differential (49ers and Vikings). TB leads their division with a point differential of 0.

JFC, the NFL is atrocious this year.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:27 PM 10-23-2022
Tom Brady is the Michael Jackson of the NFL
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:35 PM 10-23-2022
He doesn't look washed to me. But TB has no run game at all. The OL is a shell of its former self. And his receivers aren't Gronk/Edelmann.

Note: Brady doesn't look right. Like he's aging right before my eyes.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:22 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
God AB is such an asshole
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:29 PM 10-23-2022
Tommy Bitch destroyed his marriage to unretire and get curb stomped by a tanking Carolina team.

[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 08:33 PM 10-23-2022
Between the NFC North, South, and West, only two teams have winning record, the Vikings and Seahawks... and only two have a positive point differential (49ers and Vikings). TB leads their division with a point differential of 0.

And the Bux will make the playoffs. so goes the NFL
[Reply]
lewdog 08:34 PM 10-23-2022
I still pray every night that he dies.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:38 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I still pray every night that he dies.
not until he suffers a little bit more

we've waited long for this

it's finally time for tom to suffer

and if there is a god, we get him to suffer even more in miami next year
[Reply]
oldman 08:53 PM 10-23-2022
He's not going to Miami.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:58 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
He's not going to Miami.
if tua keeps shitting his pants he is
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:24 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He did hit Mike Evans today with a perfect pass that would have changed the complexion of the game had he caught it, but he has been worse than usual.

I'm not convinced he's hit the Father Time wall just yet, but.. idk.

Still a lot of time to correct their issues. We'll see.
I have been burned too many times on this to count Tom gone until the moment he hangs up the cleats and doesn't report for Weeks 1-18 of a football season.

The dude lost 3-34 against the Saints his first year in TB and threw a worse interception than Tebow or Palko EVER did. I stood sentry as Mahomes guided him to retirement when Hill got 269 yards in that season while we laughed at Romo saying that TB "finally figured it out" in garbage time after falling to like, 6-5 or whatever they were.

No. I will not count out what super HGH, a blood seance, and help from the refs could still do for Tom at this stage. I mean, how many threads have we made here in the last ten years dancing on Tom's NFL grave and saying he is finally done.

It is not over for this guy until it is OVER.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:58 PM 10-23-2022

I'll have you know that is a perfect example of parity.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 82
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up