ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 72
« First < 22626869707172
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KCBlitz:
Street racing with a limo is not as fun.
Yea, I usually save the limo's for the demolition derby event...
[Reply]
DRM08 10:50 PM Yesterday
It will suck if the league office announces the suspension right when the Playoffs are starting next January. Hopefully the situation is resolved during the early part of the regular season.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It will suck if the league office announces the suspension right when the Playoffs are starting next January. Hopefully the situation is resolved during the early part of the regular season.
Seems extremely unlikely. Can't recall that happening recently.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:34 PM Yesterday
He should be given the Key to the City tbh
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:57 AM Today
It's a sausage making fest
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The guy partially paralyzed an innocent person and all he gets is one game?
Yes,

https://nypost.com/2023/05/25/jets-b...ystery-reason/
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:13 AM Today
Originally Posted by Otter:
All he had to do was use his brain and live the dream. But "BADLANDZ" and all while putting a black eye on the SB champs.

Rashee Rice's Legal Situation: Felony Charges and Potential Outcomes

Wide receiver Rashee Rice of the Kansas City Chiefs is facing legal trouble following a multi-vehicle crash in Dallas that occurred earlier this year. Here's what we know:
  • Charges: Rice is facing eight felony charges, including:
    • One count of aggravated assault
    • One count of collision involving serious bodily injury
    • Six counts of collision involving injury
  • Allegations: Police reports allege that Rice was speeding in a Lamborghini SUV when the crash occurred. It's also reported that he and the driver of another speeding car left the scene without checking on the injured people involved.
Possible Outcomes:
It's important to understand that this situation is still ongoing, and the final outcome will depend on the legal process. Here are some potential scenarios:
  • Plea Deal: Rice's legal team might negotiate a plea deal with prosecutors. This could involve pleading guilty to lesser charges in exchange for a reduced sentence.
  • Trial: If no plea deal is reached, Rice could go to trial. The outcome would depend on the evidence presented at trial and the jury's verdict.
Potential Penalties:
The specific charges Rice faces carry varying degrees of potential punishment:
  • Aggravated Assault: This is a second-degree felony in Texas, punishable by up to 20 years in prison.
  • Collision Involving Serious Bodily Injury: This is a third-degree felony, punishable by up to 10 years in prison.
  • Collision Involving Injury: This is a state jail felony, punishable by up to two years in jail.
Impact on Football Career:
The NFL has a Personal Conduct Policy that could lead to suspension or even expulsion from the league if Rice is found guilty. The Chiefs could also take disciplinary action against him.
Here are some resources for further information:
Disclaimer: I cannot provide legal advice. This information is for general knowledge purposes only. It's advisable for Rice to consult with his legal counsel regarding the specifics of his case.
This is a similar situation with similar charges, except Echols didn't leave the scene.
https://nypost.com/2023/05/25/jets-b...ystery-reason/
[Reply]
Page 72 of 72
« First < 22626869707172
Up