Page 493 of 660
« First < 393443483489490491492493 494495496497503543593 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 01:57 PM 07-27-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
Those aren't the tpes of toys I would share.
Do you have a 'Rabbit'? :-)
[Reply]
Donger 01:57 PM 07-27-2009
Originally Posted by Jilly:
My husband argues that this is an impossibility. That guys cannot be friends with females without at some point either f-ing them, thinking about f-ing them, or thinking about how you wouldn't f them even if they asked you, which then would make her not be able to be friends with the guy.
That's only if they are moderately attractive.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 01:58 PM 07-27-2009
My husband argues that this is an impossibility. That guys cannot be friends with females without at some point either f-ing them, thinking about f-ing them, or thinking about how you wouldn't f them even if they asked you, which then would make her not be able to be friends with the guy.
I agree to a point. There were more than a few I wanted to bang, but I also knew things would get awkward if that ever happened.
[Reply]
88TG88 02:11 PM 07-27-2009
Yup, when ugly girls want to be my friend I just tell them yes and never talk to them again. When they call I just play video games while they're talking.
[Reply]
Jilly 02:14 PM 07-27-2009
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's only if they are moderately attractive.
I'm looking back on this and thinking my husband might have been right. The ones I was friends with turned out to be gay or posing as married menw ho were secretly gay.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 02:14 PM 07-27-2009
How does this disqualify friendship?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:14 PM 07-27-2009
Guys and girls can be friends...with benefits...
[Reply]
Jilly 02:22 PM 07-27-2009
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
How does this disqualify friendship?
they are my husband's rules....

personally, I think they can be PLATONIC friends. But he thinks because of my excessive flirting that, with me, it is an impossibility.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 02:24 PM 07-27-2009
they are my husband's rules....

personally, I think they can be PLATONIC friends. But he thinks because of my excessive flirting that, with me, it is an impossibility.
Thinking about doing something and actually doing it are two different things. I have plenty of female friends.
[Reply]
Jilly 02:25 PM 07-27-2009
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
Thinking about doing something and actually doing it are two different things. I have plenty of female friends.
I think it's mainly because he doesn't put that much stock in guys holding themselves back, perhaps. I don't know.
[Reply]
Valiant 02:49 PM 07-27-2009
Originally Posted by Donger:
It's pretty funny if you think about it: "Yeah, I want to blow a guy, but not if he's queer!"
That would make it gay..
[Reply]
Valiant 02:58 PM 07-27-2009
This is true, I have a couple of girl friends that I have thought about fucking.. But, never will.. I think it just goes towards if you want to be seen in public with her..

I think it boils down to perception, you can have an ugly male friend and get away with it for all sorts of reasons.. But if you have an ugly girl friend?? Fuck no, you will get questioned nonstop..

Generally your girl friends are attractive enough for you to date but you do not.. Of course the loophole in this is, if you do have a not attractive girl friend you only go out in public with other friends as in a group..
[Reply]
sedated 03:02 PM 07-27-2009
I've fukt most of my female friends. Maybe I'm just friends with a lot of sluts :-)
[Reply]
Jilly 03:09 PM 07-27-2009
Originally Posted by sedated:
I've fukt most of my female friends. Maybe I'm just friends with a lot of sluts :-)
even now that you have a girlfriend?
[Reply]
sedated 03:18 PM 07-27-2009
even now that you have a girlfriend?
no.

past tense.
[Reply]
Page 493 of 660
« First < 393443483489490491492493 494495496497503543593 > Last »
Up