ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 46
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
carcosa 03:52 PM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:

Cheetah's good. When he retires, it'll make an amazing 30 for 30 or even a documentary.
Or even a nonfiction narrative film!!!!
[Reply]
BossChief 04:07 PM 03-19-2022
Lots of teams kept hitting the “increase offer” button till everyone’s button broke but Cleveland’s.

I’d LOVE to hear a full rundown story from the Texans GM on what each team was offering and how the offer got as high as it did in both draft picks snd contract.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:09 PM 03-19-2022
To me it was quite simple. If he had really beaten his preggo girlfriend, he would not have gotten a plea deal that was so light as to be laughable for a guy who actually did what they say he did. He got probation and anger management. He got cut from his team and played at some Ju Co just so he could have a chance at the NFL...he also STAYED with her, or rather, she STAYED with him in SPITE of the "fact" that he beat her. The whole thing looked to me like poor black kid in college basically says what he has to in order to have a life...and he stayed with his baby mama even after this accusation.

THEN...he gets picked by the Chiefs and becomes the fucking Cheetah...meanwhile, Crystal is still Crystal, and he's probably just about had it with her. Then the broken arm happens (which was not at all anything to do with him) and they fight and she records this conversation which was heavily edited by the asshole media in KC and the rest of the country...then he's investigated by 2 females from the NFL and they didn't even suspend him...if people paid any attention to this case they would know that this guy did nothing wrong except try to make things work with his crazy ass baby mama.

Lastly...he got custody of his kids. That's the kicker. No way an abuser in the spotlight like him gets the kids. AND...Crystal is nowhere to be found...and on and on.

Cheetah's good. When he retires, it'll make an amazing 30 for 30 or even a documentary.
HE GOOD.

HE SO GOOD...HE GOOO AF.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:19 PM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
IMHO I think Crystal made up the "beating of her when pregnant", she wins the "he said, she said" simply on ugly accusations of appearances alone. Reek knows that now he 'must concede' just to get a shot in the NFL because at this point he knows he is an "unknown commodity" at this point and if he fights it, it makes him look more guilty and the NFL won't touch him. He realizes he must confess to something he did not do.

I really do believe that when Reek met with Goodell behind closed doors he told the "whole CONTEXT" of his relationship with Crystal from day 1 explaining her crazy borderline psychotic behavior with hard evidence from his college days and then providing more hard evidence when the child abuse accusation came into play.

Explaining to Goodell in 'full context' of how he falsely confessed to a crime he did not commit so that he could get a chance in the NFL and how now this supposed child abuse accusation is just "the same song 2nd verse with this crazy woman" and then providing "hard evidence" in both scenarios backing his statement.
Did anybody ever teach you proper use of quotation marks, or are you just retarded?
[Reply]
BossChief 04:20 PM 03-19-2022
All in all, I’m kinda surprised the Steelers didn’t end up being the team that traded for him. The need was there and they don’t care about sexual assault accusations.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:29 PM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
All in all, I’m kinda surprised the Steelers didn’t end up being the team that traded for him. The need was there and they don’t care about sexual assault accusations.
The Steelers never do stuff like that… ever, it’s why they’ve been so consistent for so long.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:26 PM 03-19-2022
To me it was quite simple. If he had really beaten his preggo girlfriend, he would not have gotten a plea deal that was so light as to be laughable for a guy who actually did what they say he did. He got probation and anger management. He got cut from his team and played at some Ju Co just so he could have a chance at the NFL...he also STAYED with her, or rather, she STAYED with him in SPITE of the "fact" that he beat her. The whole thing looked to me like poor black kid in college basically says what he has to in order to have a life...and he stayed with his baby mama even after this accusation.

THEN...he gets picked by the Chiefs and becomes the ****ing Cheetah...meanwhile, Crystal is still Crystal, and he's probably just about had it with her. Then the broken arm happens (which was not at all anything to do with him) and they fight and she records this conversation which was heavily edited by the asshole media in KC and the rest of the country...then he's investigated by 2 females from the NFL and they didn't even suspend him...if people paid any attention to this case they would know that this guy did nothing wrong except try to make things work with his crazy ass baby mama.

Lastly...he got custody of his kids. That's the kicker. No way an abuser in the spotlight like him gets the kids. AND...Crystal is nowhere to be found...and on and on.

Totally agree !!
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:28 PM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Did anybody ever teach you proper use of quotation marks, or are you just reeruned?
Anybody ever teach you about embracing humility?
[Reply]
Capt_Von_Trapp 09:01 PM 03-19-2022
Mitchell Schwartz not happy!

The Watson trade and contract still doesn't feel right to me. Do we have any clarity on the 22 lawsuits against him? From what I've seen, by @bylindsayhjones + @JennyVrentas + @minakimes especially, the grand jury non-indictment doesn't mean much, and surely doesn't absolve him.

— Mitchell Schwartz (@MitchSchwartz71) March 19, 2022

[Reply]
Mecca 09:12 PM 03-19-2022
The Browns even protected him, his base salary in year 1 is 1 million dollars so if he gets suspended he loses almost nothing.
[Reply]
The_Doctor10 09:47 PM 03-19-2022
Big Ben set the precedent - a star QB gets one free sexual assault, and everything after that is 6 games that get reduced to 4 on a appeal.

So Deshawn can get the same deal - the first massage therapist doesn’t count, 4 games for each of the other 21.

It’d allow him to come back with 1 game before free agency to show he’s still got it, and the Browns would’ve spent a quarter billion dollars for nothing.

Everybody wins.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:08 PM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
The Steelers never do stuff like that… ever, it’s why they’ve been so consistent for so long.
Steelers have had like 16 head coaches since 1933. They've had 3 coaches since 1969.

The Jaguars, who entered the league in 1995, have had 9 head coaches. Shit, they may have had 4 owners in team history already.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:53 PM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

The Jaguars, who entered the league in 1995, have had 9 head coaches. Shit, they may have had 4 owners in team history already.
If Khan had his way he'd move the team to London
[Reply]
Stryker 12:09 AM 03-20-2022
Can we all agree this is the WORST move ever in NFL history? I mean worst than Ditka for Ricky Williams? :-)! Deshaun Watson for:

first-round picks in 2022, 2023, and 2024 along with a 2023 third-rounder and a 2024 fourth-round selection

The Browns just pissed away the next 4 years for a player who did not play in 2021 and still has 22 civil court allegations against him PLUS whatever the NFL suspends him for! Actually, I love it! Prayers for Baker to go to the Colts or any other QB needy team. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:48 AM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Anybody ever teach you about embracing humility?
I asked you first
[Reply]
Page 13 of 46
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up