ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 132 of 158
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt
Dante84 10:21 AM 07-16-2019
Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:24 PM 01-20-2023
She is a great looking gal, and I like looking at her. But I can't imagine being in a relationship with someone that's always taking glamor shots and being hyper aware of her looks. Sounds fucking draining.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:40 PM 01-20-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You ever **** a chick with an ass like that? My money's on you haven't.

I'm not a fat dude my damn self. You **** a chick with an ass like that doggystyle and you wake up the next morning with YOUR pelvis hurting. No lie, i know for a goddamn fact. Two ****ing bones mashing against each other.
I'd like to watch u do this
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:45 PM 01-20-2023
I went on a date with a girl once back in my early 20s. Off rip, she spent like 20 minutes showing me her Instagram, talking about how many followers she had.

Closest encounter I've ever had with one of those bird brains.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:05 PM 01-20-2023
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
She is a great looking gal, and I like looking at her. But I can't imagine being in a relationship with someone that's always taking glamor shots and being hyper aware of her looks. Sounds fucking draining.
Yeah im ok with it.

It comes with the territory.

Car/women analogies go hand and hand, and you don't buy a Ferrari to hide it from the rest of the world.

It's expensive. It's quirky. It's difficult to maintain. It doesn't do the things typical house hold mini-vans do.

And it may take several hours to properly prep it for a night out in town, but goddamn it's worth it.

If you want a basic ass Murano, go get a basic ass Murano. No one will care about it. No one will look at it. You don't have to do shit to maintain it and it won't be finicky and complicated. In the end, you'll just have a basic ass Murano like every other Murano.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:45 PM 01-20-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I went on a date with a girl once back in my early 20s. Off rip, she spent like 20 minutes showing me her Instagram, talking about how many followers she had.

Closest encounter I've ever had with one of those bird brains.
I'd hit up my bro and run a train
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:24 AM 01-21-2023
Yeah im ok with it.

Car/women analogies go hand and hand, and you don't buy a Ferrari to hide it from the rest of the world.

It's expensive. It's quirky. It's difficult to maintain. It doesn't do the things typical house hold mini-vans do.

And it may take several hours to properly prep it for a night out in town, but goddamn it's worth it.

If you want a basic ass Murano, go get a basic ass Murano. No one will care about it. No one will look at it. You don't have to do shit to maintain it and it won't be finicky and complicated. In the end, you'll just have a basic ass Murano like every other Murano.
Until the CVT goes out....
[Reply]
kccrow 10:15 AM 01-21-2023
Yeah im ok with it.

If she's a Ferrari, she's a 400i. She's still an Italian car and still screams down the track, but just not enough curves.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:33 AM 01-21-2023
You ever fuck a chick with an ass like that? My money's on you haven't.

I'm not a fat dude my damn self. You fuck a chick with an ass like that doggystyle and you wake up the next morning with YOUR pelvis hurting. No lie, i know for a goddamn fact. Two fucking bones mashing against each other.
Mickey Milkavich from Shameless approves.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:15 AM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
jeez honey you don't need to flex them

:-)
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:44 AM 01-21-2023
Funny. if she wasn't the daughter of our favorite football team's owner there'd be not even a blip of attention given. IG bims like this number in the thousands. Many are married to oligarchs or other European rich guys, call themselves fashion influencers. Or related to fame like Paris Hilton or a Kardashian.

Doesn't Clark have two other kids? What are they up to?
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:49 AM 01-21-2023
I mean, look at her taking a pic with the rest of the family, for contrast: the difference in the pose (arm out to prevent the upper arm or armpit from looking fat, the smile, the sucked-in abdomen.) How stiff, unnatural and (probably) uncomfortable she looks compared to the others.
Her choice. Her "brand. " But let's not fool ourselves.

[Reply]
PHOG 11:52 AM 01-21-2023
Clark Hunt "smiles" on all of them.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:09 PM 01-21-2023
Nothing that some birthing hips won't fix.

Why she has all that bait hanging out, she doesn't have a man.

:-)
[Reply]
notorious 12:10 PM 01-21-2023
Is Clark 5'8?
[Reply]
stevieray 12:16 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
Is Clark 5'8?
5'6"
[Reply]
Page 132 of 158
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142 > Last »