ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 82 of 141
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Missing Planeteers
Buck 09:51 PM 06-09-2016
Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 11:53 AM 08-01-2021
Sauto had a really bad issue pop up in his personal life involving his children. I’m actually going to be driving out his way soon and planned on dropping by.
[Reply]
In58men 11:55 AM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by mac459:
Sauto had a really bad issue pop up in his personal life involving his children. I’m actually going to be driving out his way soon and planned on dropping by.
Terrible, glad you’re checking in on him.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:07 PM 08-01-2021
Tell him i said what up. Sauto is a really great dude
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:31 PM 08-01-2021
Man that sucks. Hopefully things will/are better.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:02 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Dylan? :-)

She's literally a swanky up-town New York City girl. Think sex and the city.

At least I'm pretty sure she's the one who gave me NYC advice when I was there. Hell, too many people to remember but it's not like this place is overflowing with women giving out advice on visiting Manhattan.
Haha fair enough and I believe you, but when she used to post she always had these incredible sources of info on international politics and far flung war zones etc… as if she were some kinda insider on that scene
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:03 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by FAX:
With that kind of attitude, we're never going to find Mr. Iowanian.

The least you could do is go outside and smack a big stick against a tree trunk a few times.

FAX
I'd send him a smoke signal, but this part of the country is already doing that...

Waking up to a milky sky? That's smoke from the wildfires out west. Check out this satellite image that shows lots of smoke over the Plains. This smoke will linger through the day today. pic.twitter.com/UtZrt6vaA0

— NWS Kansas City (@NWSKansasCity) August 1, 2021

[Reply]
Frazod 04:03 PM 08-01-2021
Sorry to hear that. Hope things work out for him.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:09 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I don’t want to track him down. Trust can easily be lost. I never post about posters real life’s on here unless they had already posted that info on here. Never. That’s a line no one should cross.

Guys leave The Planet, I never ask why in real life or bring it up unless they do. I assumed one of you were friends in real life. Or at least “friends” on social media. My bad.
Yeah, I'm sure over the past couple decades almost every mod had/has been to multiple tailgates, bashes, etc.... Sauto's a rare exception (nttawwt) and we probably have the fewest mods ever who actually live in KC.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 04:14 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, I'm sure over the past couple decades almost every mod had/has been to multiple tailgates, bashes, etc.... Sauto's a rare exception (nttawwt) and we probably have the fewest mods ever who actually live in KC.
Clay for mod.
[Reply]
srvy 04:17 PM 08-01-2021
I'd send him a smoke signal, but this part of the country is already doing that...

Yeah, we could smell those fires in KC this morning. Hope you all get some moisture soon.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:34 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Yeah, we could smell those fires in KC this morning. Hope you all get some moisture soon.
That's insane. Arizona has gotten a pretty decent amount in the past month or so and I think the fires around here are now contained, at least. Haven't had a morning where everything smells like a campfire in over a month.

Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Clay for mod.

via Gfycat

[Reply]
2112 04:51 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
I'm still alive.
Joeyranaway?

Haven’t seen that guy post in over 10 years
[Reply]
srvy 07:28 PM 08-01-2021
That's insane. Arizona has gotten a pretty decent amount in the past month or so and I think the fires around here are now contained, at least. Haven't had a morning where everything smells like a campfire in over a month.

via Gfycat

Yeah, wife and I were sitting out back having coffee early this morning. We smelled it wondered if there has been a home fire last night. Once we came in I checked on Nextdoor and people was reporting the fire smell. Someone linked a local news clip saying its a bit hazy and that fire smell was from the fires out west in Colorado.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:42 PM 08-01-2021
Right on. Send all of our best wishes.
[Reply]
RustShack 08:01 PM 08-01-2021
I’m baaaaack!
[Reply]
Page 82 of 141
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692132 > Last »
Up