ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 378
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:01 PM 10-28-2022
What's the deal with the Spurs draft pick from last year getting dumped by the team?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:37 PM 10-28-2022

An emotional James says he had been pondering retirement "for weeks" and that tonight's loss was "the last straw". James also said he can't "emotionally handle" playing 82 games with teammates who "shoot like Make A Wish kids".

A legendary career. Over.

— Barry Johnson - NBA Insider (@BarryOnHere) October 29, 2022

[Reply]
BWillie 09:58 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I. Don't. Care.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 06:49 PM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
What's the deal with the Spurs draft pick from last year getting dumped by the team?
And now we have an answer.

Exposing himself to women. A female team staffer has hired the lawyer who went against Watson.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:45 PM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
He was universally seen as an extreme overdraft and now it's, somehow, worse than that. A very strange Spurs miss.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:48 PM 10-29-2022
Somehow, this Pacers team is really fun to watch. Love the youthful energy and skill. Matherin and Haliburton are a crazy good backcourt.

Might see if someone would trade you a pack of socks for Hield, though.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:35 PM 10-29-2022
Lebron played GM. He has no one to blame but himself.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:58 PM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Somehow, this Pacers team is really fun to watch. Love the youthful energy and skill. Matherin and Haliburton are a crazy good backcourt.

Might see if someone would trade you a pack of socks for Hield, though.
How retarded do you have to be if you are the Kings to trade Haliburton? I just...what?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:30 PM 10-29-2022

Haven't seen something like this in years oh my pic.twitter.com/2earuBxH2Q

— 𝙎𝙝𝙪𝙗𝙝 ⁶𓅓 (@OVOLakeShow) October 30, 2022

Kyrie just couldn't let the Lakers get all the headlines this year.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:01 AM 10-30-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Thompson thinks he's one of the superstars in the league because for 6 years he was one of the NBA's most efficient scorers while also being an elite perimeter defender.

He had two major injuries and got older. He's not the player he once was. But for a relatively long period of time he was playing at a superstar level. He's about 70% likely to make the HoF someday. While I think I agree that he's not a top 75 all-time player, He's REAL close to the top 100, if not right inside it.
Klay showing off his rings to Devin Booker who has proven to be a more productive scorer in this league than Klay has ever been would be the equivalent of Sammy Watkins telling Calvin Johnson he’s a better receiver than he was. Klay’s best season doesn’t come close to Book’s production. He isn’t even close to the superstar level that Booker is on.

Klay peaked years ago as a borderline superstar. He’s never even been the go to guy on his own team. 6 years of productive basketball mixed in with the rest of his career filled with injuries and depleted production somehow equals a 70% chance of being a HOFer? Get the **** of here with that nonsense. :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 09:56 AM 10-30-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Klay showing off his rings to Devin Booker who has proven to be a more productive scorer in this league than Klay has ever been would be the equivalent of Sammy Watkins telling Calvin Johnson he’s a better receiver than he was. Klay’s best season doesn’t come close to Book’s production. He isn’t even close to the superstar level that Booker is on.

Klay peaked years ago as a borderline superstar. He’s never even been the go to guy on his own team. 6 years of productive basketball mixed in with the rest of his career filled with injuries and depleted production somehow equals a 70% chance of being a HOFer? Get the **** of here with that nonsense. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:10 AM 10-30-2022

Kyrie just couldn't let the Lakers get all the headlines this year.
In fairness - Kyrie won that round.

He addressed the initial question in a thoughtful and well reasoned way. Then the reporter wanted to try to trap him and Kyrie called him on his bullshit.

Kyrie isn't the villain in that clip at all.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:57 PM 10-31-2022
Grizzlies getting their asses kicked tonight in Utah. Lauri Markkanen is having an incredible start to the season. He’ll definitely be a fan favorite for the Jazz. Looks like an upgrade over Bogdanovic already. They’re definitely one of the major early surprises to me. They’ve got some good pieces in place with absolutely no expectations.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:11 PM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
In fairness - Kyrie won that round.

He addressed the initial question in a thoughtful and well reasoned way. Then the reporter wanted to try to trap him and Kyrie called him on his bullshit.

Kyrie isn't the villain in that clip at all.
No, he's just an idiot that thinks being a contrarian is equivalent to having intelligence. I've lost count on how many times this guy has actively tried to make himself a story over the past few years. He's going to end up in LA next year too, which should prove even more hilarious.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:18 PM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Grizzlies getting their asses kicked tonight in Utah. Lauri Markkanen is having an incredible start to the season. He’ll definitely be a fan favorite for the Jazz. Looks like an upgrade over Bogdanovic already. They’re definitely one of the major early surprises to me. They’ve got some good pieces in place with absolutely no expectations.
So is Utah actually good?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 378
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up