ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 43
« First < 293536373839 40414243 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***Obligatory we have to get CEH off the field thread**
RunKC 02:30 PM 08-20-2022
I’ve seen enough. Dude is as meh as it gets. Pacheco needs to take his spot yesterday. Dude has bad vision and he’s slow.

I hope we scout the cuts list to find another RB to add to the group so we can cut him. Seriously the only reason this guy is still on the roster is because he was a first rd pick.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:48 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
The positive: the dude doesn't fumble and holds the ball with both arms.
The negative:. Dude still has awful vision.

Did you see the gigantic hole he avoided on his first TD run tonight against the BUCS? I mean, he got the TD , but he did it the hard way. It was crazy.
Good PFF impersonation :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:51 PM 10-02-2022
Mean thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:52 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
You are dumb as ****. He's been out there all game picking up 5-8 yard runs. He's even doing it right now when everyone in the ****ing stadium knows they are just rushing the ball.
Ceh continues to be excellent closing out games. Surprisingly decent opening up games. Still prefer him As the red zone option.

he’s been meh in the middle of games. Below 3 ypc in the second and third quarter and I doubt today did him favors. He was more decisive taking what he was given today but I still just do not like his vision. Even on some successful runs he was cutting into the wrong spot.

Not a hater. I think he’s doing well as a situational back. But today is more ideal where pacheco takes lead in the meat of games, he was consistently ripping 8-9 yard gains.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:54 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Good PFF impersonation :-)
Lol I get ya, But Seriously go watch. Maybe clay will GIF it. CEH rarely ever sees the cutback hole. It's like he only goes exactly where the blocking is supposed to open the hole and he refuses to deviate.

Tonight the Oline did really good at run blocking.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:59 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
he’s been meh in the middle of games. Below 3 ypc in the second and third quarter and I doubt today did him favors.

He had 36 rushing yards on 8 carries in the 2nd and 3rd quarters, with one of his runs getting a 15 yard penalty for a horse collar. I know you are reeruned but damn.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:03 PM 10-02-2022
Abusive language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:05 PM 10-02-2022
Aside from the Colts game CEH has been good this season
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:06 PM 10-02-2022
The positive: the dude doesn't fumble and holds the ball with both arms.
The negative:. Dude still has awful vision.

Did you see the gigantic hole he avoided on his first TD run tonight against the BUCS? I mean, he got the TD , but he did it the hard way. It was crazy.
I’m no expert, but the play seemed like read option, no? And if McKinnon had seen something he liked on the left side, he takes it and goes in that direction. So, in light of the fact that he handed off to a Clyde, wouldn’t it make sense for Clyde to focus elsewhere?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:07 PM 10-02-2022
Lol I get ya, But Seriously go watch. Maybe clay will GIF it. CEH rarely ever sees the cutback hole. It's like he only goes exactly where the blocking is supposed to open the hole and he refuses to deviate.

Tonight the Oline did really good at run blocking.
He's averaging 5.3 YPC this year and has 3 combined TDs in 4 games. Fuck Clay's GIFS
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:08 PM 10-02-2022
He was outstanding tonight, so was Pacheco
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:08 PM 10-02-2022
Probably what makes CEH so frustrating. He looks great and as advertised at times like now and in his rookie season then he looks lost.

If he becomes consistently good we have a hell of a RB pair.
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:09 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He's averaging 5.3 YPC this year and has 3 combined TDs in 4 games. Fuck Clay's GIFS
Well he's got room to improve, which is a good thing.
[Reply]
Chief3188 10:11 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He's averaging 5.3 YPC this year and has 3 combined TDs in 4 games. **** Clay's GIFS
He has 5 TD's this season. 2 rushing and 3 receiving. He is doing pretty good. He still misses a hole now and then but he has seemed more elusive outside of the Colts game this season so far.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:12 PM 10-02-2022
CEH has punked both Derwin James and Devin White this season already
[Reply]
RunKC 10:13 PM 10-02-2022
Pacheco is much better. He’s pushing guys through the pile and keeping balance while finding holes.

Clyde is playing better bc he knows Pacheco is right there ready to take his job
[Reply]
Page 39 of 43
« First < 293536373839 40414243 >
Up