ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 240 of 240
« First < 140190230236237238239240
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
ThrobProng 08:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Perusing the Bills board and I’m starting to see some chatter and concern by some of them that Allen may want to leave to play California in a few years. Reasons being that he’s from there, lives there out of season, some QB needy teams with better coaches, easier conference, and the idea that he might be tired of playing for a team that they believe let’s him down. Honestly it doesn’t seem like a completely impossible scenario.
They wouldn't say it, but the most likely reason Allen would leave is that Buffalo is a frozen shithole.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:41 AM Today
PFF had Coleman as the worst separator in this draft. I don’t get it at all. He’s probably best in that Rice role in the middle of the field but you already have 2 TE’s already doing that.

I have no clue what these guys think they’re doing. Puka is the outlier not the norm and he was a way better technician than Coleman.

Man, putting all your eggs in the Keon Coleman basket AND expecting him to play the position his profile suggests isn't where he fits...

Doesn't feel ideal. https://t.co/iSvUiHFsAu

— Sam Monson (@PFF_Sam) May 1, 2024

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:43 AM Today
If you squint maybe you hope he becomes Dwyane Bowe?

Bowe wasn't a premier separator - just a guy who knew how to use his body to shield guys off. And he didn't need good QB play to be pretty effective...obviously.

Best justification for the pick/plan I've got.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:52 AM Today
Lol this is exactly what I've been saying about the pick:

Yep… my two worst “landing spots based on likely improper use” is Coleman and Nabers…. but obviously high volume on other side. I’m very conflicted. pic.twitter.com/aMACz867gI

— Chet (@WeirdSciChet) April 29, 2024

[Reply]
RedinTexas 08:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I remember those days of Chief fandom, trying to talk yourself into believing they made the right picks and they were going to finally win it all...
Holy Crap! Isn't this the truth. I was 8 years old when the Chiefs won the Super Bowl in 1969 and I thought every player on the Chiefs was the very best at his position in all of football. I spent the next 8 years or so in absolute denial about where the Chiefs were and where they were going. It was always injuries or bad luck that were to blame. It's like an alcoholic that can't accept they have a problem until they absolutely hit rock bottom. Rock bottom for the Chiefs came in 1977. When will Denver fans stand up and accept they've hit rock bottom?

ETA - I lost track of the fact that this thread is about the Bills and made my response about the Broncos. Oh well.
[Reply]
Page 240 of 240
« First < 140190230236237238239240
Up