ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Could the New England Patriot BE any more pathetic?
TomBarndtsTwin 07:32 AM 01-17-2019
Sorry, mini rant. (realize Q and mega-thread, blah, blah, blah . . . )

Was listening to 610 on the way to work this morning and they keep talking about how 'disrespected' the Patriots players feel.

Tom Brady says they 'suck' and 'they think we can't beat anybody'. Julian Edelman is hashtagging #BetAgainstUs, printing t-shirts with this on it and selling them and posting Chiefs hype videos. And various other examples. Are you ****ing kidding me with this shit?!?

You're the freaking Patriots. You've been to 8 straight AFC Title games. The last 2 Super Bowls. You're the defending AFC Champs for gods sake. The phrase 'act like you've been there before' comes to mind. I mean, if the Chiefs were trying to pull this bullshit, I guess you could understand it a little (being that they haven't been there). But the Patsies??

If I was a Pats fan, I would be worried. My team is supposedly the greatest dynasty in modern sports time, but the players I'm rooting for are having to create these contrived narratives to properly motivate the team for the AFC Title Game?!? That just tells me they know they're about to get their asses beat and their ONLY chance is to try and create this motivational sub-plot to try and get their team to play better than they have all year to knock off the Chiefs. I mean, I guess I get why they're doing it, but it's still pretty pathetic. Especially when it's coming from the freaking Patriots of all teams. Yet another reason why all of America hates the Patriots, their cheating and their whiny bullshit tactics.

Boo-****ing-hoo. :-):-):-) :-):-):-)

(Sorry, end of rant)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:32 PM 01-17-2019
Desperation
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:40 PM 01-17-2019
First time in 65 games they haven't been favored. 65! This fan base is in its beginning stages of withdrawal from the top of the league.
[Reply]
Pablo 01:07 PM 01-17-2019
No. And Brady couldn't have any more of a little bitch arm.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:54 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Yeah, it's pretty embarrassing. It's backfiring on twitter too.
Good. Thank God. I hope the Chiefs just tear these fuckers throats out.

Dalton-style.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:56 PM 01-17-2019
It will certainly look a lot more pathetic on Monday, after they've lost.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up