ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Could the New England Patriot BE any more pathetic?
TomBarndtsTwin 07:32 AM 01-17-2019
Sorry, mini rant. (realize Q and mega-thread, blah, blah, blah . . . )

Was listening to 610 on the way to work this morning and they keep talking about how 'disrespected' the Patriots players feel.

Tom Brady says they 'suck' and 'they think we can't beat anybody'. Julian Edelman is hashtagging #BetAgainstUs, printing t-shirts with this on it and selling them and posting Chiefs hype videos. And various other examples. Are you ****ing kidding me with this shit?!?

You're the freaking Patriots. You've been to 8 straight AFC Title games. The last 2 Super Bowls. You're the defending AFC Champs for gods sake. The phrase 'act like you've been there before' comes to mind. I mean, if the Chiefs were trying to pull this bullshit, I guess you could understand it a little (being that they haven't been there). But the Patsies??

If I was a Pats fan, I would be worried. My team is supposedly the greatest dynasty in modern sports time, but the players I'm rooting for are having to create these contrived narratives to properly motivate the team for the AFC Title Game?!? That just tells me they know they're about to get their asses beat and their ONLY chance is to try and create this motivational sub-plot to try and get their team to play better than they have all year to knock off the Chiefs. I mean, I guess I get why they're doing it, but it's still pretty pathetic. Especially when it's coming from the freaking Patriots of all teams. Yet another reason why all of America hates the Patriots, their cheating and their whiny bullshit tactics.

Boo-****ing-hoo. :-):-):-) :-):-):-)

(Sorry, end of rant)
[Reply]
notorious 08:32 AM 01-17-2019
Nobody is buying it.

Here is the truth: The only reason they are only a -3 underdog is due to mythology and emotion.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:44 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Nobody is buying it.

Here is the truth: The only reason they are only a -3 underdog is due to mythology and emotion.
Yep, should be about 7 IMO.
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:47 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
It’s a play to get the Refs to fell sorry for them.
i know its on the site somewhere, im too lazy to look it up: who's teh ref crew for the game?
please don't let it be the "all-star team" from the rams/chefs game......please no please no pleasssse.

:-)
[Reply]
wazu 08:50 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
i know its on the site somewhere, im too lazy to look it up: who's teh ref crew for the game?
please don't let it be the "all-star team" from the rams/chefs game......please no please no pleasssse.

:-)
It’s the same head ref from that game, but I think it’s his usual crew. Their stats for games called appear to be pretty even-handed.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:51 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
They have been to 8 straight AFCCG's. Won 5 Super Bowls during this run. The GOAT still performing as one of the top QB's in the NFL. Best coach in the NFL. Disrespect card? WTF? They must have pulled a muscle stretching to pull the disrespect card.
Can we stop calling Tom Brady GOAT? It's time to accept that there's a new sheriff in town.
[Reply]
chinaski 08:53 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
It’s the same head ref from that game, but I think it’s his usual crew. Their stats for games called appear to be pretty even-handed.
Somebody also posted this is the ref that blew the whole deflategate thing wide open. :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:06 AM 01-17-2019
Too bad the Chiefs didn't beat them week 6. That loss would have put them playing wildcard weekend as the 3 seed, hosting the Colts. I bet that they wouldn't even be playing in the AFCCG if that had happened.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:38 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Can we stop calling Tom Brady GOAT? It's time to accept that there's a new sheriff in town.
He's the GOAT. Mahomes is the better QB now, but he's not the GOAT. He plays like this for 7-10 years, thats another thing.

Back on topic

Edleman wearing bet against us shirt. Trying to push #betagainstus
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:48 AM 01-17-2019
It's likely just a coincidence but every time I turn on the radio in my car it's about this BS...or what Philly is going to do with Foles...or whether Jones should have kept his HC in Dallas. Swear to God, the Chiefs get any air time compared to big market teams that AREN'T EVEN IN THE HUNT anymore. Incredible.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:57 AM 01-17-2019
For being a fan base that's spoiled rotten by winning teams, you will never see fans more desperate to let you know how sorry you should feel for them.

They're a few points underdogs on the road. Almost nobody in the media is saying the Pats are going to roll over and die.
[Reply]
threebag 10:00 AM 01-17-2019
All-Star Cast Refs
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:07 AM 01-17-2019
Nothing like a little manufactured outrage...these guys are pitiful...
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:12 AM 01-17-2019
Head ref's home winning percentage is the lowest among refs at 37.3% home winners.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:14 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Somebody also posted this is the ref that blew the whole deflategate thing wide open. :-)
Yep, but Brady found a place to hide the illegal balls this time (not on his chin)....

[Reply]
chefsos 10:18 AM 01-17-2019
All this bullshit prompted the most passive-aggressive article I've seen in some time. It's kind of funny.

Originally Posted by :
"We're the underdogs, so we're going to jump on that train and roll with it," said Edelman, who is selling shirts that say "Bet Against Us," which are 100 percent genuine and certainly not an effort make money off Pats fans.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-card-nfl-2018
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up