ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Media Center>Spiderman into the Spiderverse Animated Movie
Sure-Oz 09:49 AM 06-06-2018
@SpiderVerse: What makes you different is what makes you Spider-Man. Watch the new Spider-Man: Into The #SpiderVerse trailer now - in theaters this Christmas. https://twitter.com/SpiderVerse/stat...693504/video/1

Can someone embed the trailer?
[Reply]
JD10367 08:31 AM 12-19-2018
Bump. Easily the best Spidey film I’ve seen (better than the live-action ones). Great animation, realistic but with comic book touches. A complex story for fans and noobs alike. Hope it makes bank.
[Reply]
Swanman 12:19 PM 12-19-2018
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Bump. Easily the best Spidey film I’ve seen (better than the live-action ones). Great animation, realistic but with comic book touches. A complex story for fans and noobs alike. Hope it makes bank.
I took my daughter to see it and she and I both loved it. The animation style was interesting and I loved how the characters and especially the villains were portrayed. It had a huge amount of comedy but didn't feel forced. Spider-Ham was pretty hilarious. There was also some Deadpool-type breaking the 4th wall in certain scenes. It was a damn fine Spiderman movie.
[Reply]
O.city 09:28 AM 12-20-2018
Took the boys to see it last night, theyre 3 and 5. We all really enjoyed it.

It was well done. Would recommend.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:21 AM 12-20-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Took the boys to see it last night, theyre 3 and 5. We all really enjoyed it.

It was well done. Would recommend.
Sweet....I'm taking my three daughters the day after Christmas to see it.
[Reply]
O.city 10:55 AM 12-20-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Sweet....I'm taking my three daughters the day after Christmas to see it.
It's really well done. The little one got scared a time or two but nothing really scary.

Side note though, it cost me 80 bucks to take the family. Fuck that noise.
[Reply]
Swanman 03:13 PM 12-20-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
It's really well done. The little one got scared a time or two but nothing really scary.

Side note though, it cost me 80 bucks to take the family. **** that noise.
My daughter is 5 and the pivotal scene with Kingpin early in the film was a bit dark for her age but the movie quickly pivoted to lighter things.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:21 PM 12-20-2018
Taking my oldest nephew who's 11 to see it tomorrow. Excited to see it
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:58 PM 12-21-2018
Wow. Spiderman Into the Spider-Verse was a great movie...let alone and animated one or a comic book movie. Loved it...the animation style is incredible (felt like a comic) and loved the story and emotion. Loved the music too. This might be my favorite Spiderman movie.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:12 PM 12-21-2018
Also the end credit scene was fantastic.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:29 AM 12-22-2018
Originally Posted by Swanman:
My daughter is 5 and the pivotal scene with Kingpin early in the film was a bit dark for her age but the movie quickly pivoted to lighter things.
Yeah...I was like oh shit, they did that.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:15 PM 12-22-2018
Tried to go see it earlier today and it was sold out. Good for them.
[Reply]
penguinz 05:18 PM 12-22-2018
Decent movie. Not happy that they made Doc Oc a woman.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:46 PM 12-23-2018
Really good flick. Very impressed.
[Reply]
Swanman 08:49 AM 12-24-2018
I still laugh at the line when Spider-Ham gave Miles has goofy cartoon hammer and told him it will fit in his pocket.
[Reply]
bowener 08:19 PM 12-25-2018
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Decent movie. Not happy that they made Doc Oc a woman.
Seriously? Why the fuck does that matter to you? It was an alternate universe and it added an simple twist on a tired old boring character that still exists in the “coca-cola” universe.

We’re you fine with a cartoon spider being bit by a radioactive pig that fights crime with cartoon hammers and anvils? How about a futuristic Asian child that fights inside a robot run by a radioactive spider? All that is cool with you, no problem, but a female version (maybe daughter) of Doc Oc is what made you unhappy?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up