ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 44
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Rumors: Mahomes, Watson atop KC's QB wish list
pugsnotdrugs19 11:15 PM 03-09-2017
From SportingNews.com:

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news...j17r8odsobcbca

Originally Posted by :
— The Chiefs, who have been linked to most quarterbacks during the 2017 NFL Draft process so far, are in no rush to find a quarterback savior. With Alex Smith slated to be the starter in 2017 but ideally not in 2018, the Chiefs are looking for a passer with the highest upside without needing him to play as a rookie — a dream scenario for a quarterback prospect.

— I believe Patrick Mahomes is the Chiefs' QB1 from what I’ve heard, but Deshaun Watson makes sense as well. They’ll need to trade up for both. If they stay at 27, the one quarterback whom they could shockingly have interest in is Davis Webb of California. They’ve also shown interest in Nathan Peterman and Brad Kaaya, but likely don’t value either as top-two rounders.
Now, the writer of this got all of his info in the article from speaking to FO people and scouts at the combine. You can question the validity, but the Chiefs did meet with all of the players mentioned at the combine.

If this report is accurate, the Chiefs could indeed be on the path to Patrick Mahomes or Deshaun Watson holding up their jersey in 7 weeks in Philadelphia.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:28 PM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Can you please post his "average play"?

Facts not Fiction remember? Post the facts of his " average play"
Never mind you're gonna go crickets as usual.

His "average play" since starting is around 4500 yards and 27 tds a year just off the top of my head.

What else you got troll? Hypothetical made up shit? Guesses?

Give me some fucking facts.

What were you trying to say about cousins?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:29 PM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Don't believe anything that is leaked to the media by anonymous sources around this time of the year.
Bullshit. Very big possibility it will happen again and every year we pick this low as long as Doreey is the GM. He should move up for a stud but his history doesn't suggest he would.
[Reply]
O.city 06:29 PM 03-10-2017
Mahomes has a cannon. I like him.
[Reply]
O.city 06:30 PM 03-10-2017
If no one they really have above everyone else is therr at 27 and someone wants to trade up, giving up a 3rd or something, maybe.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:31 PM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
If no one they really have above everyone else is therr at 27 and someone wants to trade up, giving up a 3rd or something, maybe.
So we can cut them?
[Reply]
RunKC 06:31 PM 03-10-2017
Interesting fact about Haason Reddick: Britt Reid coached him 2 years ago at Temple and Reddick said he was the first one who believed in him.

I imagine he's high on our board.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 06:32 PM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
No joke, I could see KC trading 4 picks to get Mahomes considering the amount they have if they really do think he has the goods
Not trying to start shit, but has anyone seen any evidence whatsoever that the Chiefs think they need a new starting QB?

Anything real, not just fan hope.

More specifically, has anyone seen even the slightest indication that Andy Reid isn't satisfied with Alex Smith?
[Reply]
O.city 06:34 PM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Not trying to start shit, but has anyone seen any evidence whatsoever that the Chiefs think they need a new starting QB?

More specifically, has anyone seen even the slightest indication that Andy Reid isn't satisfied with Alex Smith?
They don't currently have a backuo, unless bray is it. Contractually it's looking like they'll need Smith's space in 2018, but yes the starter in 17.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 06:42 PM 03-10-2017
Never mind you're gonna go crickets as usual.

His "average play" since starting is around 4500 yards and 27 tds a year just off the top of my head.

What else you got troll? Hypothetical made up shit? Guesses?

Give me some ****ing facts.

What were you trying to say about cousins?
There's a reason guys like Russell Wilson get long term contracts and others play on tags. Use your head, genius. Nothing in my previous comment is trolling.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:47 PM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:

No there isn't. The entire media speculated it because its obvious Smithbwill never get us over the hump even with very good talent around him. He's also on his last year of his contract and is not getting any younger. We need a QB badly to replace him but nobody in the media like any of them as a long term answer including Dorsey.

I would be stunned if he took one early. I would love Macohmes but it's a pipe dream.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 06:58 PM 03-10-2017
Can you please post his "average play"?

Facts not Fiction remember? Post the facts of his " average play"
For comparison: Russell Wilson is in the top tier of QB's for doing this despite playing behind a terrible line and average receivers: http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats...russell-wilson

Meanwhile Cousins has weapons all over the field yet he's 50% more likely to throw a pick than RW is per throw. THAT is why Washington is hesitant to sign Cousins long term. And this is not even mentioning how he has fumbled the ball 10 times since becoming a full time starter.

Facts, not fiction.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:59 PM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
For comparison: Russell Wilson is in the top tier of QB's for doing this despite playing behind a terrible line and average receivers: http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats...russell-wilson

Meanwhile Cousins has weapons all over the field yet he's 50% more likely to throw a pick than RW is per throw. THAT is why Washington is hesitant to sign Cousins long term. And this is not even mentioning how he has fumbled the ball 10 times since becoming a full time starter.

Facts, not fiction.
Alex Smith has fumbled the ball 23 times in 4 years.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 07:12 PM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Alex Smith has fumbled the ball 23 times in 4 years.
He's averaged below 4 fumbles per season in KC and that's considering he's a dual threat QB. And not all of those were lost fumbles. Fact.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:13 PM 03-10-2017
I know it's a q (thanks pugs)

But damn...my top two fav QBs In This draft killing it!

https://twitter.com/dpbrugler/status/840334987958329346

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:23 PM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
I know it's a q (thanks pugs)

But damn...my top two fav QBs In This draft killing it!

https://twitter.com/dpbrugler/status/840334987958329346

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Webb's velocity was a surprise to me, impressive.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 44
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up