ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Washington DC and The Holy Land>NBC News: "Just" six terrorists apprehended in 2018 on Southern border...
Taco John 11:31 AM 01-09-2019
The bias just bleeds from their headlines... The media is the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party.

NEW: US Customs and Border Protection encountered just 6 immigrants on US-Mexico border in first half of fiscal year 2018 whose names were on a federal government list of known or suspected terrorists, according to CBP data obtained by @NBCNews. https://t.co/MKIXQdoX26

— NBC News (@NBCNews) January 7, 2019

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:08 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Okay. So you acknowledge that walls are effective. Good.

Asinine use of resources? You mean fiscal resources?
Yes, including labor, materials (not just for the wall but for the infra needed to build and support it), and upkeep.

I think a wall / fence where lots of people are (like san diego / tijuana, or el paso / juarez) is a perfectly reasonable idea. I think building a wall in the middle of the ****ing desert is stupid.

Originally Posted by :
Serious environmental consequences? It's just a steel wall. Can you provide some examples of these extreme environmental consequences?
Sure, here is a good resource.

Originally Posted by :
Possibly some. Let's find out, if the owners of this land would have any issues with it. I'm sure they love having illegals pour onto their land. Right?
We have some precedent here - (quoting loosely from the article): George W. Bush signed the secure fence act in 2006, and of the more than 300 eminent domain cases brought in south Texas over those fences, 90 are still pending.
[Reply]
Donger 11:15 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Yes, including labor, materials (not just for the wall but for the infra needed to build and support it), and upkeep.

I think a wall / fence where lots of people are (like san diego / tijuana, or el paso / juarez) is a perfectly reasonable idea. I think building a wall in the middle of the ****ing desert is stupid.
I don't think it's stupid. But I'm glad that you agree that we should have a wall in more heavily-trafficked areas.

Sure, here is a good resource.
Yeah, someone already posted something similar with similar drivel. There's nothing extreme about any of those. Not even close.

We have some precedent here - (quoting loosely from the article): George W. Bush signed the secure fence act in 2006, and of the more than 300 eminent domain cases brought in south Texas over those fences, 90 are still pending.
Maybe it's just me, but if I were these people who chose to live next to a national border, I probably would have considered that one day, the federal government might come knocking.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:19 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Six Klansmen identified at a 30,000 person Trump rally would be enough to label all Trump supporters Nazis, so..
Has any libshit tackled this one yet? ^^^^
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 01-10-2019, 11:30 AM
This message has been deleted by Trolly McTrollson.
Discuss Thrower 12:24 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Has any libshit tackled this one yet? ^^^^
Something about how Trump can never get a 30,000 person rally.

Of course the implication is still the same if one Klansmen is positively identified at a 5,000 person Trump rally.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:29 PM 01-10-2019

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:58 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
I don't think it's stupid. But I'm glad that you agree that we should have a wall in more heavily-trafficked areas.

Yeah, someone already posted something similar with similar drivel. There's nothing extreme about any of those. Not even close.
Completely disagree.

Originally Posted by :
Maybe it's just me, but if I were these people who chose to live next to a national border, I probably would have considered that one day, the federal government might come knocking.
Clever shift, first it was "they probably want a fence" then when we saw how that's not the case and how eminent domain issues are complex and difficult it's "they should have considered it" which a basically terrible argument. People living on the border have the same property rights as everyone else.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:09 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Holy crap, you are in the running for King Stupid.... :-)

That or Pussy of the Year. Both, actually.
I'm 100% certain you couldn't scale a 4' chain link fence.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:15 PM 01-10-2019
Completely disagree.

Originally Posted by :
Clever shift, first it was "they probably want a fence" then when we saw how that's not the case and how eminent domain issues are complex and difficult it's "they should have considered it" which a basically terrible argument. People living on the border have the same property rights as everyone else.
A leftist talking about property rights is fucking comical.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:04 PM 01-10-2019
Remember when we razed a bunch of Mexicans to build Dodger stadium?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up