ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Media Center>The Mule- Clint Eastwood!
Halfcan 03:21 PM 11-03-2018
Saw the trailer run before Bohemian Rhapsody. Looks amazing. Eastwood Stars and Directs. He better dust off his shelf for another Oscar award!

Broke, alone and facing foreclosure on his business, Earl Stone takes a job as a drug courier for a Mexican cartel. His immediate success leads to easy money and a larger shipment that soon draws the attention of hard-charging DEA agent Colin Bates. When Earl's past mistakes start to weigh heavily on his conscience, he must decide whether to right those wrongs before law enforcement and cartel thugs catch up to him.

Release date: December 14, 2018 (USA)
Director: Clint Eastwood
Based on: "The Sinaloa Cartel's 90-Year-Old Drug Mule"; by Sam Dolnick
Produced by: Clint Eastwood
Production companies: Malpaso Productions, Bron Studios
Cast:

Clint Eastwood
Taissa Farmiga
Bradley Cooper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_QksSzK7sI
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:00 PM 01-02-2019
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
Saw the movie yesterday. Overall it was good, not great.
Was really disappointed in how it ended. Left a lot of questions to be answered.
Will definitely go look up the story it was based on to get additional background details
Yea, i looked up the real story after i watched the movie. I guess the real guy only served a few years time. Probably showed him mercy because of his age, he wasnt a career criminal or violent.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 02:05 PM 01-03-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Yea, i looked up the real story after i watched the movie. I guess the real guy only served a few years time. Probably showed him mercy because of his age, he wasnt a career criminal or violent.

IIRC he had terminal cancer, and had a record of drug trafficking
[Reply]
sully1983 10:11 AM 01-04-2019
damn good film. It had its funny moments , sad moments , intense moments & some heartbreaking moments . Overall I thought Eastwood delivered the goods here.

8.5/10
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:37 AM 01-04-2019
Eastwood has some directing skills, no question about it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:43 AM 01-04-2019
Made for Deberg movie. It was ok
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up