ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Ryan talks on RGR channel about 2PM
Simply Red 07:05 PM 08-04-2018
Hey guys,

I specifically wanted this to be an isolated thread because Ryan is doing a lot of good work. I see Hog Farmer comment a lot in the You Tube threads, so I know he's one that knows of this channel. This Ryan guy is tight with Seth K too so often he'll have Seth on as well. There's another channel where Ryan is often on with Seth. You guys should show this guy support and subscribe. He's doing God's work.

Enjoy.

[Reply]
suzzer99 11:10 PM 01-10-2019
This week did not help my anxiety at all. We had the Colts guy who freaking terrified me. And then Ryan did a film review where he talked about all the times our D was out of position in the Raiders game and got lucky. GAHHHHH

You can tell these guys are feeling it too, even though they don't come out and say it. If we win this I think everyone will be so free and loose next week.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:07 PM 01-16-2019

[Reply]
suzzer99 02:04 PM 01-18-2019
Btw for those who don't listen to this - they do crossovers most weeks with the host(s) of the upcoming opponent's Locked On podcast. Of all the crossovers I thought the Pats host was by far the most knowledgeable and interesting.

I was searching for his podcast to listen to this week (it's not on youtube for some reason) and found this gem (which was posted on the parent Locked on NFL channel):

It's his take after the Miami miracle and the first 10 minutes are so fun.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up