ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 308 of 319
« First < 208258298304305306307308 309310311312318 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
BossChief 02:12 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Actually, his teammates in college gave him the name. Not sure he'd appreciate a bunch of balding old midwestern hicks on a BB calling him that.
Racist much?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:14 PM 03-24-2021
Yeah, I'm sorry but I'm not taking an absolute moron that calls a black man 'silverback' unironiccaly all that seriously.
Lame
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:16 PM 03-24-2021
Actually, his teammates in college gave him the name. Not sure he'd appreciate a bunch of balding old midwestern hicks on a BB calling him that.
Good God man :-) about it already. Your virtue signaling over a faux issue has been acknowledged, move on.
[Reply]
TEX 03-24-2021, 03:40 PM
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: Why Bother...
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:20 PM 03-24-2021

Chiefs Twitter:
“VeAcH iS a FrAuD”
“wOrSt OfFsEaSoN eVeR”
“wE’rE gOnNa SuCk”

The Players: pic.twitter.com/xnJAL00wWI

— Connor. (@MahomesToKelce) March 24, 2021

[Reply]
staylor26 05:51 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Twitter is literally where the dumbest people on the planet come together.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 05:53 PM 03-24-2021
I don’t get it
[Reply]
-King- 06:02 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
I don’t get it
He's saying that players are not worried, just chilling and having fun while people are panicking.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:36 PM 03-24-2021
dude literally got Goodell to announced him as Silverback at the draft. I know Roger isn't from the midwest and he isn't balding, but if your point was middle aged white guys, well, there you go.

He wears Gorilla necklaces and has Silverback tattoos.

I think he's good with it.

It's a nickname that he's clearly embraced.

It's not the 'N' word, for fuck's sake.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:46 PM 03-24-2021
I know this was previously discussed and generally dismissed as a non-starter, but as the offseason progresses is there a possibility of the Chiefs re-signing Fisher to a team friendly one year deal?

For Fisher he can have the opportunity to essentially bet on himself by taking less to return to KC, fully recover from his injury in a familiar setting and then look to capitalize in next year’s free agency market with the expected salary cap jump.

And for the Chiefs they can draft their left tackle of the future and have Fisher as an insurance policy for next season (also Veach did previously indicate he thought Fisher might be ready to return from injury by the start of the season).
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:52 PM 03-24-2021
Nah, if they actually thought there was a good chance Fisher would be ready to return by the start of the season we wouldn't have cut him. The 12 million in cap savings doesn't outweigh the benefits of having Fisher unless there's a real chance he's not going to be ready.
[Reply]
Wilson8 06:59 PM 03-24-2021
TMZ - Picture of Trent Williams $3,000 back tattoo -

https://www.tmz.com/2012/07/23/trent...orilla-tattoo/

It is TMZ and picture has TMZ stamp or I would post it here.

Originally Posted by :
WIlliams -- whose self-annointed nickname is "The Silverback" due to his aforementioned massive size -- got the tat a few months back of ... what else ... a silverback gorilla.
Not racist. Trent encourages the nickname.

Trent Williams is a TURD and he used the Chiefs. Time to move on.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:28 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
He's saying that players are not worried, just chilling and having fun while people are panicking.
Making 500k+ a month will put you in a good mood.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:44 AM 03-25-2021
Here’s a good question we haven’t touched on...

Do we really need to sign Okung or Villanueva?

Do we even want to sign one of them?

Okung is undependable and would cost 10-12m. Villanueva is going to be as good in pass protection as a rookie.

Getting Thuney changes my outlook on starting a rookie at LT.

That cap space helps us upgrade at linebacker and defensive end.
[Reply]
O.city 08:52 AM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Here’s a good question we haven’t touched on...

Do we really need to sign Okung or Villanueva?

Do we even want to sign one of them?

Okung is undependable and would cost 10-12m. Villanueva is going to be as good in pass protection as a rookie.

Getting Thuney changes my outlook on starting a rookie at LT.

That cap space helps us upgrade at linebacker and defensive end.
If you're gonna trade up or take a LT in the first round, no. Just put him in there day one.

We can't afford to sit around and wait on first and second rounders anymore.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:54 AM 03-25-2021
Nah, if they actually thought there was a good chance Fisher would be ready to return by the start of the season we wouldn't have cut him. The 12 million in cap savings doesn't outweigh the benefits of having Fisher unless there's a real chance he's not going to be ready.
Exactly.

The price tag is relatively cheap for a solid NFL LT.

He was cut because of his health and nothing really more.
[Reply]
Page 308 of 319
« First < 208258298304305306307308 309310311312318 > Last »
Up