ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 139
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-23-2021
Most weeks it varies which football team in the National Football League that I would most like to see lose the competition in which they play. For instance, last week the team I hoped would lose their match more than any other team was the Washington Football Team. This week, that honor goes to the Tennessee Titans, who coincidentally are matched up against my most favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs!!!

Some people have asked me, "Jew boy, aren't you scared of King Henry?" My answer: "FUCK NO!!!!" I can barely tell apart King Henry from Queen Latifah, except Queen Latifah doesn't have a shit burrito hanging off the back of her head. Seriously, it looks like someone went on a 3 month all-cheese diet, had one meal at Taco Bell, and attached the result's to the back of a football helmet. Not to mention the fact the Titans won't be able to run the ball after the Chiefs take an early lead, and the field is covered in carcosa's CUM!!!

Long story short, we are going to give the Titans a Philadelphia sidecar, and most likely end up winning this game 69-0!!!

:-)GO CHUEFS!!!:-)
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 12:56 PM 10-24-2021
They will still get a first.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:56 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
finally a hold on them. it is a miracle
They'll still convert on the 3rd and long.

Edit: They couldn't even hold them to a 3rd down. Nobody wants to even tackle Henry :-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:56 PM 10-24-2021
Jones flat out wiffed on that run...worthless...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:56 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
We should have listened to you!!!!! The Ultimate football genious!!!!!! This all could have been avoided if we had listened to Babby Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your basic argument is that you hate me because I want the team to be good?

Be a fan however you want, dude. I'm no fan of yours, but that's entirely your doing. Wish it were otherwise, but you seem insistent.

Sad you think your frustration is best served attacking another fan, for apparently being a fan the wrong way, by not wanting what we have at present, . . . who the fuck knows? And at this point who the fuck cares?
[Reply]
-King- 12:56 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Why do we have zero quick hitter pass plays like that? None.
Because Andy Reid is lost right now. What the hell was the point of Gordon if not for plays like that? He was a quick screen machine for every other team he played for. Not for us for some reason.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:56 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Why do we have zero quick hitter pass plays like that? None.
Bienemy is garbage.
[Reply]
Ken Bone 12:57 PM 10-24-2021
Chris Jones is pathetic. He brushed Henry with his arm as he ran by him.
[Reply]
FringeNC 12:57 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
25% of our cap on the defensive line, and no pass rush whatsoever.

That is the biggest problem by far.
And on the other side of the ball, our tackles can't block anyone. You can't win in this league getting dominated up front.
[Reply]
Graystoke 12:57 PM 10-24-2021
CBS should cut away from this game. Showing rape on national tv is bad form
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:57 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
You're right, because there are far, far bigger issues with this organization than the best QB in football having a bad year so far.
FYP
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:57 PM 10-24-2021
Jones just put his hands on Henry and pulled them back.
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:57 PM 10-24-2021
Thornhill is having another pretty good game.
[Reply]
KCTitus 12:57 PM 10-24-2021
Kind of sucks watching KC return to the position of a pretender and a joke of a franchise. This team is lost and needs to be blown up...rebuild and retry to get back up the mountain. Just flat embarrassing.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:57 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
:-)
why is that funny?

You're like Bill Paxton in Aliens. You just want to sit there and scream, "Game over, man! We're fucked!"

Yeah, well, that may be, and it probably is, but that's not how you act when you have to get through today, and tomorrow, and the next three months.
[Reply]
-King- 12:57 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Bienemy is garbage.
Andy calls the plays though.
[Reply]
Page 88 of 139
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138 > Last »
Up