ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 137 of 139
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-23-2021
Most weeks it varies which football team in the National Football League that I would most like to see lose the competition in which they play. For instance, last week the team I hoped would lose their match more than any other team was the Washington Football Team. This week, that honor goes to the Tennessee Titans, who coincidentally are matched up against my most favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs!!!

Some people have asked me, "Jew boy, aren't you scared of King Henry?" My answer: "FUCK NO!!!!" I can barely tell apart King Henry from Queen Latifah, except Queen Latifah doesn't have a shit burrito hanging off the back of her head. Seriously, it looks like someone went on a 3 month all-cheese diet, had one meal at Taco Bell, and attached the result's to the back of a football helmet. Not to mention the fact the Titans won't be able to run the ball after the Chiefs take an early lead, and the field is covered in carcosa's CUM!!!

Long story short, we are going to give the Titans a Philadelphia sidecar, and most likely end up winning this game 69-0!!!

:-)GO CHUEFS!!!:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:41 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
welp..terrible game...hopefully a wake up to these guys...and home against the Ginats without Barkley

How many wake up calls do they need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sevenfeet 03:41 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
weird games do happen... The Bengals blew out the Ravens at home today... go figure. We just need to get hot and make the playoffs and anything can happen.
Would anyone would have bet that after Week7 that the top of the AFC would look like:

1. Bengals
2. Titans
3. Ravens

One of my best friends is a long suffering Bengals fan. I'm sure he doesn't know what to do with himself today.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:45 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
weird games do happen... The Bengals blew out the Ravens at home today... go figure. We just need to get hot and make the playoffs and anything can happen.

Bengals are a good team with a very good QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:47 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Sevenfeet:
Would anyone would have bet that after Week7 that the top of the AFC would look like:

1. Bengals
2. Titans
3. Ravens

One of my best friends is a long suffering Bengals fan. I'm sure he doesn't know what to do with himself today.
I'm honestly thrilled for Cincy fans, talk about long suffering

They probably feel a LOT like Chiefs fans did when Mahomes first broke out, surrounded by dazzling weapons and an angry, hungry young defense
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 03:48 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Sevenfeet:

1. Bengals
2. Titans
3. Ravens

Hopefully he is rejoicing,since he survived Marv Lewis.
[Reply]
Best22 03:51 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

They probably feel a LOT like Chiefs fans did when Mahomes first broke out, surrounded by dazzling weapons and an angry, hungry young defense
We didn’t have an angry, hungry defense when Mahomes broke out

We were giving up 26 points a game
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:54 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Best22:
We didn’t have an angry, hungry defense when Mahomes broke out

We were giving up 26 points a game
That turned around almost immediately
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:55 PM 10-24-2021
Sounds like a tough loss. Sorry I wasn't here to cheer on the team.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:57 PM 10-24-2021
The sad reality is the Reid\Mahomes era may be at an end. I certainly wouldn't be opposed to a new regime at this point. Mahomes stays, of course, but time to move on coaching wise.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 05:25 PM 10-24-2021
I am just glad you guys aren't blaming the refs for once
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:04 AM 10-25-2021
Rate the Orlando Brown signing.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:14 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
D.

:-)
[Reply]
ping2000 05:21 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Considering he was supposed to be a stud and is not even serviceable? F-
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:24 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Unless something changes dramatically, we'll get smoked by Cinci.

I don't think the changes that need to happen can or will in the middle of the season, I think they're all offseason-rebuild type of things, unfortunately.

I think this is a 6 or 7 win team with this schedule.

Sucks. But oh well.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:28 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Unless something changes dramatically, we'll get smoked by Cinci.

I don't think the changes that need to happen can or will in the middle of the season, I think they're all offseason-rebuild type of things, unfortunately.

I think this is a 6 or 7 win team with this schedule.

Sucks. But oh well.
Schedule was rough. The team that won the SB plays nobody and the team lost plays every AFC contender in the league. What a bunch of shit that is.
[Reply]
Page 137 of 139
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139 >
Up