ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 136 of 139
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-23-2021
Most weeks it varies which football team in the National Football League that I would most like to see lose the competition in which they play. For instance, last week the team I hoped would lose their match more than any other team was the Washington Football Team. This week, that honor goes to the Tennessee Titans, who coincidentally are matched up against my most favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs!!!

Some people have asked me, "Jew boy, aren't you scared of King Henry?" My answer: "FUCK NO!!!!" I can barely tell apart King Henry from Queen Latifah, except Queen Latifah doesn't have a shit burrito hanging off the back of her head. Seriously, it looks like someone went on a 3 month all-cheese diet, had one meal at Taco Bell, and attached the result's to the back of a football helmet. Not to mention the fact the Titans won't be able to run the ball after the Chiefs take an early lead, and the field is covered in carcosa's CUM!!!

Long story short, we are going to give the Titans a Philadelphia sidecar, and most likely end up winning this game 69-0!!!

:-)GO CHUEFS!!!:-)
[Reply]
TEX 02:57 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
His spatial awareness was missing today.

That wasn't Mahomes.

I have no idea what is going on but he is not himself.
No protection. He''s not comfortable behind that OL. Can't blame him. :-)
[Reply]
-King- 03:03 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Go sit on a dick is such a dumb Mathieu type of insult that I 100% believe it.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:05 PM 10-24-2021
At least the Chiefs can't ruin next Sunday.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:09 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Sevenfeet:
i thought I was stunned by our play last Monday against the Bills. And then today happens.

How in the world did we lose to the Jets again? (rhetorical question....we sucked that day)

The Titans defense was showing out today. And that was with all the injuries we've had. Never would I have ever made the prop bet that we'd keep KC out of the end zone. And we scored the first five times down the field and ended up with three takeaways. Pringle? led the team with 73 yards. Kelce? 65 yards. Hill? 49 yards. The new formula for defending the Chiefs is no blitzing, rush 4 and bother Mahomes enough for him to make mistakes.

Henry less than 100 yards? No problem. He rumbled and moved the chains when we needed him and (checks stats sheet)....threw a touchdown pass. Yes, we've seen that play before in Titans land but it's rare that we use the "KingCat" just like that. Usually he'll take the snap and run it himself.

Then there's the passing game. Tannehill looked like tannehill of 2020. 21-27 for 270 yards, 1 TD and 1 INT. QBR = 105.2. A.J. Brown has 8 catches for 133 yards, which is back to his old self.
You lost to the Jets because you're a good team but not a great team. That's enough to blow out the Chiefs right now.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:10 PM 10-24-2021
Like EVERYONE else here, I'm so glad we grabbed Tyrann... he was a passionate, fiery baller who played a major role in two super bowls

But his antics no longer match his play, you're coming off a brutal loss and the first thing you wanna do is jump on twitter to argue with rando's?

He's lost sight of whats important, and in no fucking universe am I giving him some fat contract

This is a business, sooo... well, bye
[Reply]
Mulliganman 03:12 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Go sit on a dick is such a dumb Mathieu type of insult that I 100% believe it.
This totally sounds like his shit. With this team looking like it is and him wanting to be the highest paid safety in the league he can get the hell out.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 03:12 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Like EVERYONE else here, I'm so glad we grabbed Tyrann... he was a passionate, fiery baller who played a major role in two super bowls

But his antics no longer match his play, you're coming off a brutal loss and the first thing you wanna do is jump on twitter to argue with rando's?

He's lost sight of whats important, and in no ****ing universe am I giving him some fat contract

This is a business, sooo... well, bye
Well said. Agree 1000%
[Reply]
BigChiefTN 03:24 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
welp..terrible game...hopefully a wake up to these guys...and home against the Ginats without Barkley
Sorry thats BS….. They have already had multiple wake up calls. We may not even make the playoffs this year- very disappointing….
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:27 PM 10-24-2021
weird games do happen... The Bengals blew out the Ravens at home today... go figure. We just need to get hot and make the playoffs and anything can happen.
[Reply]
BigChiefTN 03:30 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It was a good second half rally to cut into the lead. We just ran out of time.
WHAT team/game are you talking about? Hopefully not the team that scored all of 3 points in the second half?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:32 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by BigChiefTN:
Sorry thats BS….. They have already had multiple wake up calls. We may not even make the playoffs this year- very disappointing….
Chiefs fans hoping for a 'wakeup call'

[Reply]
Mulliganman 03:32 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
weird games do happen... The Bengals blew out the Ravens at home today... go figure. We just need to get hot and make the playoffs and anything can happen.
I’d love to believe and wouldn’t be more glad to be wrong but this team is showing no signs of making any kind of run regular season or otherwise…. There are several changes needed across the board
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:32 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by BigChiefTN:
WHAT team/game are you talking about? Hopefully not the team that scored all of 3 points in the second half?
We did a hell of a job cutting that 27 point lead down to 24.

Give us 12 more quarters and we would've had them right where we wanted.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:39 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He's an Al Davis pick, he was good at nothing but being fast.

That’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sevenfeet 03:39 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You guys took it fair and square, congrats
Certainly wasn't a game decided by a weird bounce or a fluke/trick play.

And those of us fans in Nashville are happy that Mahomes wasn't hurt too badly. I don't think Simmons intentionally tried to make contact like that amd it could have been a lot worse with his neck snapping back like that.
[Reply]
Page 136 of 139
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139 >
Up