ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 135 of 139
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-23-2021
Most weeks it varies which football team in the National Football League that I would most like to see lose the competition in which they play. For instance, last week the team I hoped would lose their match more than any other team was the Washington Football Team. This week, that honor goes to the Tennessee Titans, who coincidentally are matched up against my most favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs!!!

Some people have asked me, "Jew boy, aren't you scared of King Henry?" My answer: "FUCK NO!!!!" I can barely tell apart King Henry from Queen Latifah, except Queen Latifah doesn't have a shit burrito hanging off the back of her head. Seriously, it looks like someone went on a 3 month all-cheese diet, had one meal at Taco Bell, and attached the result's to the back of a football helmet. Not to mention the fact the Titans won't be able to run the ball after the Chiefs take an early lead, and the field is covered in carcosa's CUM!!!

Long story short, we are going to give the Titans a Philadelphia sidecar, and most likely end up winning this game 69-0!!!

:-)GO CHUEFS!!!:-)
[Reply]
DTVietnam 02:18 PM 10-24-2021
welp..terrible game...hopefully a wake up to these guys...and home against the Ginats without Barkley
[Reply]
thechiefsrback 02:18 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
His spatial awareness was missing today.

That wasn't Mahomes.

I have no idea what is going on but he is not himself.
not getting enough sleep. been reading too many children books instead of the offensive playbook.
[Reply]
TLO 02:18 PM 10-24-2021
Did Mahomes get hurt at the end of the game? I was stuck in tornado warning coverage.
[Reply]
FringeNC 02:24 PM 10-24-2021
Essentially this game was a repeat of the Super Bowl, although I think the offensive line was worse in this game. Not joking.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:28 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Did Mahomes get hurt at the end of the game? I was stuck in tornado warning coverage.
He got knocked out it appeared on a brutal hit when his line collapsed (again). Passed concussion protocol apparently.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:29 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Took a knee to face going down and went all I'm-Batman. Didn't play from then on presumably, but CBS switched away from the pity party closing of the game to Ravens/Bengals.
[Reply]
Sevenfeet 02:45 PM 10-24-2021
i thought I was stunned by our play last Monday against the Bills. And then today happens.

How in the world did we lose to the Jets again? (rhetorical question....we sucked that day)

The Titans defense was showing out today. And that was with all the injuries we've had. Never would I have ever made the prop bet that we'd keep KC out of the end zone. And we scored the first five times down the field and ended up with three takeaways. Pringle? led the team with 73 yards. Kelce? 65 yards. Hill? 49 yards. The new formula for defending the Chiefs is no blitzing, rush 4 and bother Mahomes enough for him to make mistakes.

Henry less than 100 yards? No problem. He rumbled and moved the chains when we needed him and (checks stats sheet)....threw a touchdown pass. Yes, we've seen that play before in Titans land but it's rare that we use the "KingCat" just like that. Usually he'll take the snap and run it himself.

Then there's the passing game. Tannehill looked like tannehill of 2020. 21-27 for 270 yards, 1 TD and 1 INT. QBR = 105.2. A.J. Brown has 8 catches for 133 yards, which is back to his old self.
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:47 PM 10-24-2021

I can’t believe this dude lied on me.

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) October 24, 2021

[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:48 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Sevenfeet:
i thought I was stunned by our play last Monday against the Bills. And then today happens.

How in the world did we lose to the Jets again? (rhetorical question....we sucked that day)

The Titans defense was showing out today. And that was with all the injuries we've had. Never would I have ever made the prop bet that we'd keep KC out of the end zone. And we scored the first five times down the field and ended up with three takeaways.

Henry less than 100 yards? No problem. He rumbled and moved the chains when we needed him and (checks stats sheet)....threw a touchdown pass. Yes, we've seen that play before in Titans land but it's rare that we use the "KingCat" just like that. Usually he'll take the snap and run it himself.
You're welcome for the extra bye week.
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:49 PM 10-24-2021

The Titans defense was showing out today. And that was with all the injuries we've had. Never would I have ever made the prop bet that we'd keep KC out of the end zone. And we scored the first five times down the field and ended up with three takeaways.

You aren’t winning a Superbowl when your best feature is a
RB. Chiefs are playing like dogshit right now but their best feature is still a QB.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:50 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
I bet that guy's name isn't even Harry Kuntz.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:51 PM 10-24-2021
Well, refreshing that priorities are 5x5.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:52 PM 10-24-2021
And it begins.

All bark and no fucking bite.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:55 PM 10-24-2021

The Titans defense was showing out today. And that was with all the injuries we've had. Never would I have ever made the prop bet that we'd keep KC out of the end zone. And we scored the first five times down the field and ended up with three takeaways. Pringle? led the team with 73 yards. Kelce? 65 yards. Hill? 49 yards. The new formula for defending the Chiefs is no blitzing, rush 4 and bother Mahomes enough for him to make mistakes.

Then there's the passing game. Tannehill looked like tannehill of 2020. 21-27 for 270 yards, 1 TD and 1 INT. QBR = 105.2. A.J. Brown has 8 catches for 133 yards, which is back to his old self.
You guys took it fair and square, congrats
[Reply]
Mecca 02:55 PM 10-24-2021
I like to see Mathieu proving Carrington right within an hour.
[Reply]
Page 135 of 139
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139 >
Up