ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 134 of 139
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-23-2021
Most weeks it varies which football team in the National Football League that I would most like to see lose the competition in which they play. For instance, last week the team I hoped would lose their match more than any other team was the Washington Football Team. This week, that honor goes to the Tennessee Titans, who coincidentally are matched up against my most favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs!!!

Some people have asked me, "Jew boy, aren't you scared of King Henry?" My answer: "FUCK NO!!!!" I can barely tell apart King Henry from Queen Latifah, except Queen Latifah doesn't have a shit burrito hanging off the back of her head. Seriously, it looks like someone went on a 3 month all-cheese diet, had one meal at Taco Bell, and attached the result's to the back of a football helmet. Not to mention the fact the Titans won't be able to run the ball after the Chiefs take an early lead, and the field is covered in carcosa's CUM!!!

Long story short, we are going to give the Titans a Philadelphia sidecar, and most likely end up winning this game 69-0!!!

:-)GO CHUEFS!!!:-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:05 PM 10-24-2021
Mahomes and Reid are scaring me right now.

Defense sucks, oh well. But to see our generational QB lose the ability to see guys rushing...

Oh boy.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:05 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
This offense will cause Josh Gordon to start drinking again.
:-)
[Reply]
-King- 02:06 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I don't think I have ever seen a more underachieving team.

Do we even practice?
:-) I needed that laugh.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:06 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
This offense will cause Josh Gordon to start drinking again.
Who is this Josh Gordon of whom you speak?
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:07 PM 10-24-2021
Another fumble. JFC

This team is a clown show this season taking care of the football.
[Reply]
ydub 02:07 PM 10-24-2021
It's become increasingly obvious that Mahomes has either reaggravated the turf toe, or the surgery wasn't entirely successful. Andy modified the offense to accommodate this "new normal".

This is the result.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:07 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Zap Rowsdower:
I am glad we beat the Titans in the AFCCG because they have given us some rough losses in the Reid era.
It's interesting that a lot of strong teams in the AFC these days are running teams. You've got the Ravens, the Browns, and Titans. I thought the days of run-first offenses were over, but they seem to be having a revival.

It's still a pass-first league, though. Mahomes will pay off in crunch time.
[Reply]
mkp785 02:09 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Obviously better than Metcalf.

We could run a receiver group of Hill, Metcalf, Higgins and Kelce but no Veach had to show up.
Fats had alot to say in those decisions too. Not that I'm absolving Veach of anything.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 02:09 PM 10-24-2021
For real though,it legit looked like Hardman wanted to fumble that ball,like he had a bet on it or something.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:09 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It's still a pass-first league, though. Mahomes will pay off in crunch time.
If the team isn't so shit around him that none of his passing skill matters. Seems we've reached that point.
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:13 PM 10-24-2021

No video .. but While chasing Mahomes… Tyrann Mathieu turn around to some Titans fans in the crowd and said to them. “Go sit on a dick.”

— Harold R. Kuntz (@HaroldRKuntz3) October 24, 2021

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:14 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by ydub:
It's become increasingly obvious that Mahomes has either reaggravated the turf toe, or the surgery wasn't entirely successful. Andy modified the offense to accommodate this "new normal".

This is the result.
Mahomes runs as well as he ever has. What exactly is the turf toe doing that would cause Andy to modify the offense?

I could see Mahomes throws being off because of turf toe. But I can't see Andy somehow modifying the offense because of it.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:15 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
That's what he's been doing all season. He needs to take his anger out on the other team. Same thing with Jones. These guys are Twitter warriors.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:15 PM 10-24-2021
He may be a Tit next season.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:16 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Mahomes runs as well as he ever has. What exactly is the turf toe doing that would cause Andy to modify the offense?

I could see Mahomes throws being off because of turf toe. But I can't see Andy somehow modifying the offense because of it.
His spatial awareness was missing today.

That wasn't Mahomes.

I have no idea what is going on but he is not himself.
[Reply]
Page 134 of 139
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138 > Last »
Up