« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:59 PM 04-02-2023
can you imagine if NBA players bled once a month for a few days?

"Well John the Lakers are in town tonight, and normally i'd take them, but it's LeBron's time of the month and as we see here *points to chart* his numbers always go down on his period."

"In particular, in the fourth quarter his cramping really flares up. I like the Mavs by seven. And now a word from Maxipad."
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:00 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

"Well John the Lakers are in town tonight, and normally i'd take them, but it's LeBron's time of the month and as we see here *points to chart* his numbers always go down on his period."

"In particular, in the fourth quarter his cramping really flares up. I like the Mavs by seven. And now a word from Maxipad."
I don't care or watch the NBA but GoChiefs being triggered because women exist in the world is pretty funny.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:02 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I don't care or watch the NBA but GoChiefs being triggered because women exist in the world is pretty funny.
He still gets more pussy than you too
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:03 PM 04-02-2023
No problem with women. But like men, they should stay in their lane.

Starting or running sports leagues isn't their thing.

I wouldn't hire a man to clean my house.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:03 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
They'll continue to subsidize it as long as toxic feminism is still a major part of social norms. The money they lose continuing to pay for that league is probably a lot less than the money they would lose if they told them to **** off. Sponsors would leave for "women's rights."
They could have also chosen to never start the WNBA.

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yeah, the NBA calls that "load management". Are you seriously that dense? :-)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:04 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Look like her? WTF does that mean? Is she race baiting?
Yes. The elephant in the room was they didn't like the white girl from IA getting all the pub but nobody wants to come out and say it like that.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:04 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
They could have also chosen to never start the WNBA.
They could have. But the die is cast.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:05 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
They could have. But the die is cast.
Long-term I think the NBA comes out ahead with the WNBA, especially since there are revenue sources now that aren't/weren't available when it was founded (streaming, social media, etc.).

We can agree to disagree on the motives.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:07 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
T
Yeah, the NBA calls that "load management". Are you seriously that dense? :-)
Ah yes. Women never tire, so it evens out.
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:12 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Yes. The elephant in the room was they didn't like the white girl from IA getting all the pub but nobody wants to come out and say it like that.
It is weird as you frame this very normal opinion like some edge lord type of take that is too hot for people to openly touch.

Of course that is part of it. Whatever someone may think about women's sports they are still all ultra competitive our own NFL team thrived on things like disrespect.

This has nothing to do with asymmetrical reactions to symmetrical instances of taunting.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:16 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
She's recieving backlash for multiple gestures of pootr sportsmanship and she pulled the race card in defense. So yes, she is.

With that said, I don't like that it has tainted their victory a little bit. They should be celebrating full throttle right now, not thinking about something like that. They did earn it after all.
The funny thing is as an old white guy when it happened I considered it as trolling another opponent. I never once thought considering it a race thing until Reese made it so. What a sad look for what secondary education is putting out these days.
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:25 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
The funny thing is as an old white guy when it happened I considered it as trolling another opponent. I never once thought considering it a race thing until Reese made it so. What a sad look for what secondary education is putting out these days.
I think when people talk about it being a race thing its not from the players its from the the response to the event.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:49 PM 04-02-2023
I think when people talk about it being a race thing its not from the players its from the the response to the event.
Good lord man it was Reese's own comments that made me ask the question.

Don't worry mods, I'm out of this thread. Sorry.
[Reply]
golfindude 09:21 PM 04-02-2023
Whatever Caitlin supposedly did or said, it was before the game was over and the winner decided. After the game was decided, Caitlin was pure class. The LSU mouth, not a good winner which is why I called her classless.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:43 PM 04-02-2023

FACTS!!!! Love to see it https://t.co/YrrlIyg90S

— LeBron James (@KingJames) April 3, 2023

[Reply]
Page 23 of 133
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Up