Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
Rams Fan 02:39 PM 09-10-2022
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
Who will have a better season record in 22: MU or KU?
Go away scum.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:48 PM 09-10-2022
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Remember when jjchiefsfan said Kansas St. wouldn’t be a problem?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
It was an all-timer. Not sure how any could see Cook's erratic throws and be excited.

If I had to pick a somewhat realistic replacement for Drinkwitz at this point, I'd maybe look at David Shaw. It's a miracle he's lasted at Stanford for as long as he has and has to be looking for somewhere with more football resources.
[Reply]
dtforever 02:49 PM 09-10-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I'm not sure how you can watch Adrian Martinez play QB and feel brash, but you do you.
I didn’t say anything brash. I have no illusions about KSU being great. My comment was about the obviously skewed perception of Missouri fans. But you do you.
[Reply]
kstater 02:49 PM 09-10-2022
Downtown billboard

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:51 PM 09-10-2022
Originally Posted by dtforever:
I didn’t say anything brash. I have no illusions about KSU being great. My comment was about the obviously skewed perception of Missouri fans. But you do you.
Interestingly enough, it's a usual expectation for people to think a program will move forward in Year 3.

It didn't happen and I think people came back down to earth quickly. Can't guess 'em all right, but you do you.
[Reply]
poolboy 02:55 PM 09-10-2022
Martinez IS limited right now...hopefully he can progress along the way
[Reply]
Rams Fan 03:15 PM 09-10-2022
Originally Posted by dtforever:
Seems like there is a bit of discrepancy between how good you think you are, and how good you actually are. It’s like Missouri fans think that being in the SEC makes you automatically good. I get that this is a Missouri thread, and I’ll move along after this. But read back through the shit said about KSU. It’s beyond ridiculous. Good luck going forward.
The fact that Mizzou is this bad year 3 under Drink isn’t good.

No excuses. He has KC and STL to recruit.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:21 PM 09-10-2022
Wonder what Horn and Macon look like in practice.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:38 PM 09-10-2022
Originally Posted by Best22:
I just don’t think you should be losing 40-6 to an average to above average CFB team like Kansas State, when your HC is in his 3rd year

This is pathetic by Mizzou. I’m more alarmed by how bad Mizzou is than how good KSU is
As a K-State fan this was my take away from the game, and not even in the respect of it being the Cats being all that good. We shot ourselves in the foot multiple times and failed to take advantage of a couple of situations. We dominated, and the score shows it but, what the score doesn’t show is how long it took to get to that score. It was an all around excruciating game, and Mizzou put up almost no fight, which was not only boring but, surprising. Had they, it could have been a completely different game.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:41 PM 09-10-2022
Single worst game of QB play since a strung out Mauk couldn't find his coke dealer before Georgia in 2014. Drinkwitz desperately needs an OC or he'll be getting fired next year. He is clearly not a guy that can scheme or develop talent. He needs people underneath him to do that.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:45 PM 09-10-2022
Interesting game today.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:46 PM 09-10-2022
On the bright side, at least Mizzou has successfully diverted enough money to football to have a bottom tier team while also reducing their employees' PTO by two weeks a year.
[Reply]
poolboy 03:48 PM 09-10-2022
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
On the bright side, at least Mizzou has successfully diverted enough money to football to have a bottom tier team while also reducing their employees' PTO by two weeks a year.
gotta fund that NIL somehow
[Reply]
Best22 03:50 PM 09-10-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
As a K-State fan this was my take away from the game, and not even in the respect of it being the Cats being all that good. We shot ourselves in the foot multiple times and failed to take advantage of a couple of situations. We dominated, and the score shows it but, what the score doesn’t show is how long it took to get to that score. It was an all around excruciating game, and Mizzou put up almost no fight, which was not only boring but, surprising. Had they, it could have been a completely different game.
KSU was messing around, completely unconcerned and unthreatened. They were sloppy and made mental mistakes

KSU is gonna go 8-4. Their QB will throw 11TD and 6INT. They have a 50% chance to win their late December bowl game. That’s who they are

And we still lost to them by as many points as South Dakota. Only position we are superior at is kicker (and probably WR, but we don’t have the QB to exploit that. KSU would look good with guys like Lovett and Dove)

We’ll win 3 games this year. KSU now the only local football program that knows what it’s doing. Sad
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:04 PM 09-10-2022
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Single worst game of QB play since a strung out Mauk couldn't find his coke dealer before Georgia in 2014. Drinkwitz desperately needs an OC or he'll be getting fired next year. He is clearly not a guy that can scheme or develop talent. He needs people underneath him to do that.
With SEC schedule coming up I don't think he lasts long enough to hire an OC.

There's also the word that coaches don't like him.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 109
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up