ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Media Center>Tom Hardy Is Your New Venom
BigRichard 09:17 PM 10-06-2018
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
More reviews are out, and that's not a good thing for the movie.
You are looking at the critic scores... not a good idea. Critics are the ones that gave TLJ a very good score. The audience scores are actually doing really well. 89% right now. I think I am going to go see it tomorrow.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:04 PM 10-06-2018
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
You are looking at the critic scores... not a good idea. Critics are the ones that gave TLJ a very good score. The audience scores are actually doing really well. 89% right now. I think I am going to go see it tomorrow.
When I've said that the critics scores were misleading, I was told that the fan scores should be ignored. Now, I'm told the critics scores are the problem.

:-)

There's no way that fan score is honest beyond the useless fanboys. This is probably going to end up like BvS and SS, where the fanboys jerked themselves dry over the movies for the first few days, and then reality set in when the normal people saw the films.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:18 PM 10-06-2018
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
When I've said that the critics scores were misleading, I was told that the fan scores should be ignored. Now, I'm told the critics scores are the problem.

:-)

There's no way that fan score is honest beyond the useless fanboys. This is probably going to end up like BvS and SS, where the fanboys jerked themselves dry over the movies for the first few days, and then reality set in when the normal people saw the films.
Have you seen the movie?
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:19 AM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Am I the only one who finds Tom Hardy extremely overrated? Other than the Revenant and Bronson, Ive never seen a movie where his acting really stands out. Hell lately he's typecast as the guy who we can barely understand.
Posted via Mobile Device
Dude. He’s been nails in a shitload of movies.

Warrior
Dunkirk
Lawless

Just to name a few.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:13 PM 10-05-2018
Not as bad as expected. It is watchable.
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:19 PM 10-07-2018
Saw it this morning... I definitely thought it was a very good movie.
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:45 AM 10-08-2018
I also want to add that I agree with people about the PG-13 rating. I did like the movie but it could have been much better if they just would have went with the gore and all that good stuff that would have given it an R rating.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 06:39 PM 10-08-2018
RT audiences love it and the critics hate it.
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:20 PM 10-09-2018
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
RT audiences love it and the critics hate it.
I always go by the audience score. The critics can suck a dick.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:34 PM 10-09-2018

[Reply]
listopencil 09:36 PM 10-09-2018
Saw it. Tom Hardy was good. Michelle Williams was hot. The effects were fine. The story was fun. I'd recommend it.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 06:44 AM 10-11-2018
Just saw it last night. If you go in expecting marvel you will be disappointed. Wasn't great but definitely wasn't terrible.

I can see why the critics hated on the movie. It could have been a million times better but had its moments. I would rank it a little below justice league but way better than say suicide squad.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:27 AM 12-21-2018
Watched it last night and I actually thought it was pretty good. The cgi for the final fight was kind of iffy.....but not horrible.
[Reply]
007 12:29 AM 12-21-2018
It took way to long to build up the origin. But I didn't NOT like it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:38 AM 12-21-2018
Originally Posted by 007:
It took way to long to build up the origin. But I didn't NOT like it.
It was a little long in the beginning....but I really only had one issue and that was when Venom was deciding that he wasn't going to help take over the planet. A symbiote can be a dork? Really?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up