ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 53
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
smithandrew051 06:52 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
The better QB doesn't always win. Ask the Packers. Bengals and Bills will get theirs, just not this year, at least for the Bills.
No not always, but Mahomes has a fucking insane AFC playoff record so far. Not always, but pretty damn close.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:29 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
The better QB doesn't always win. Ask the Packers. Bengals and Bills will get theirs, just not this year, at least for the Bills.
Rodgers getting the ball back tied after the punt block and going 3 and out tells you all you need to know... Rarely steps up in the big games.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:51 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Kinda sucks for the Bengals and Bills to finally find upper echelon QBs…only to have someone else in the same conference find a better one around the same age.
That's what Dan Marino called a career...
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:12 PM 01-24-2022
Chiefs betting line opens at -7? No love for CIN. I'm not worried either. They almost cost us hosting the AFCCG for the fourth straight year. Now it's time for them to die on an epic scale. They have an excellent WR core and an awesome QB but that's it. There's some key injuries since our last meeting as well.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:14 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Chiefs betting line opens at -7? No love for CIN. I'm not worried either. They almost cost us hosting the AFCCG for the fourth straight year. Now it's time for them to die on an epic scale. They have an excellent WR core and an awesome QB but that's it. There's some key injuries since our last meeting as well.
Nah, they've got quite a few building blocks on defense as well. Hendrickson, Wilson, and Bates is a damn solid core to build around.
[Reply]
Curé 07:16 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
i like your way of thinking.

cincy: what would you like us to do when we visit arrowg.eh.ea.d?
chiefs: die.
[Reply]
Curé 07:23 PM 01-24-2022
bengals are such an afterthought, we are talking about two nfc qbs in the let's talk about thread.

who dey indeed.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:33 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Curé:
bengals are such an afterthought, we are talking about two nfc qbs in the let's talk about thread.

who dey indeed.
Its the Bengals. They were getting blown out in KC the first time til the refs started airing out their dirty laundry and calling twice as many penalties on the Chiefs.

They just got the least whistle happy crew in the league.

There's a reason why they opened at -7. They are a good team and have some building blocks but they just barely beat the Titans because Tannehill threw his 3rd INT on their way to victory. The Bengals gave up 9 sacks. They aren't ready for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:32 PM 01-24-2022
Cincy is definitely a worse team than Buffalo, but I'm aghast that some of you guys are calling this game an afterthought.

We definitely win this one, but I wouldn't be surprised if this game stays close.
[Reply]
eDave 07:35 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Cincy is definitely a worse team than Buffalo, but I'm aghast that some of you guys are calling this game an afterthought.

We definitely win this one, but I wouldn't be surprised if this game stays close.
I assure you the team doesn't see them as an afterthought.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:39 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
I assure you the team doesn't see them as an afterthought.
I'm not worried about the Chiefs. They'll take care of business.

But I just wouldn't be surprised if the win is by 7 points or lower.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:06 PM 01-24-2022

You just said "we definitely win this one," so by definition why would this game be anything other than an "afterthought"?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:12 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You just said "we definitely win this one," so by definition why would this game be anything other than an "afterthought"?
“We’re definitely going to win, but just barely!”
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:25 PM 01-24-2022

Yeah, from reading the forum, you'd think we're the 1989 49ers and are winning every playoff game by 30+

It may not be as stressful as Buffalo, but I don't expect a Steelers repeat either.

The Super Bowl will also be no walkover.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:35 PM 01-24-2022

This photo is so cold ❄️ pic.twitter.com/Xw1WWxXmJw

— The Kingdom (@MahomeSZN) January 25, 2022

[Reply]
Page 15 of 53
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up