ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>When is Andy going to learn?
comochiefsfan 09:54 PM 09-19-2021
To let the Ferrari out of the garage?

I'm SO sick of watching the same game over and over again. This must have happened half a dozen times last season.

We jump out to a nice lead, late in the third, early in the fourth quarter. We have the best QB and offense on the planet. Game is over right?

Wrong.

Andy shuts the fucking offense down by calling bullshit screens, lateral passes to unathletic scrubs and hands the ball off. Our shitty defense is unable to hold the extra stress being put on them and suddenly we have a game again.

Last season Patrick was able to bail Andy out on those late drives by getting us the first down we needed to secure the win. Tonight, he wasn't able to. Not because he threw a pick or turned it over on downs. Nope, he wasn't able to because Andy took the ball out of his hands and someone else fucked it up.

What is it going to take for Andy to allow Patrick to go scorched earth on these motherfuckers so we don't have to bite our nails in these bullshit games anymore?

We have the best player on the planet. The most talented quarterback to ever play the game. Let. Him. Loose.

Andy is a great coach. But he never fucking learns.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:51 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I mean he's never gonna learn at this point. This could be a duplicate thread from 7 years ago for all I know.
I vividly recall the thread TiggerUppercut started 7 years ago blaming Reid for not putting the ball in the hands of our generational QB Alex Smith and instead handing off to perennial JAG Jamaal Charles.

Reid will never learn how to utilize a Ferrari.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:53 AM 09-20-2021
Ravens pay Lamar. Browns, Ravens, Steelers beat each other up for division title. Profit
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up