ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Eric Bieniemy will emerge as a candidate for USC job
KC Hawks 02:38 PM 09-14-2021

League sources believe Chiefs' OC Eric Bieniemy will emerge as a head-coaching candidate for USC. Bieniemy is from Southern California and has told confidantes in the past, that USC is one of the only college jobs that might interest him.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 14, 2021

[Reply]
Flying High D 08:25 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
opinions are like assholes..
everyone has one

dont believe anything you read
If someone’s asshole is medically closed up and they can’t use it anymore, is it still considered an asshole? Asking for a lady I use to work with.
[Reply]
Shields68 08:50 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
I would be surprised if he went to coach at the college level unless they toss out a crazy number.
Think the USC job at least is on par financially with what a less experienced NFL head coach would be at. The big question on any job is then what are the odds of lasting 10 + years. I would say with USC's recruiting advantages and an easier Pac 12 conference it has to be equal or better then a NFL job with a mediocre QB.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:51 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
If someone’s asshole is medically closed up and they can’t use it anymore, is it still considered an asshole? Asking for a lady I use to work with.
PIIHB
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:10 PM 09-15-2021
It’s official. Urban will be the new USC coach come November/December

Asked about the USC HC opening today, Jaguars’ HC Urban Meyer said: “There’s no chance. I’m here and committed to trying to build this organization.”

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 15, 2021

[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 03:27 PM 09-15-2021
Bieniemy would easily make 5-10x what he's making now. He should most definitely pursue this opportunity, were it to materialize.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:29 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
It’s official. Urban will be the new USC coach come November/December

Nick Saban in 2006 as the Miami Dolphins HC: “I guess I have to say it. I'm not going to be the Alabama coach”.
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:02 PM 09-15-2021
If you can make USC into something, you own LA. All of a sudden every third house in my neighborhood will be proudly sporting their USC flags again.

And then he could move on to the pros.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:03 PM 09-15-2021
I didnt hear WHY they fired him. Was it something off field?
They fired him because he sucked, he constantly lost games he shouldn't have lost and he recruited like asshole. Dude was a failure and shouldn't have been hired.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 04:43 PM 09-15-2021
So much for Eric...

BREAKING: There is mutual interest between USC and Penn State Head Coach James Franklin, per @dpshow pic.twitter.com/57asD3XAND

— PFF College (@PFF_College) September 15, 2021

[Reply]
SCTrojan 06:42 PM 09-15-2021
I didnt hear WHY they fired him. Was it something off field?
His teams couldn’t run the ball or stop the run. They couldn’t tackle and were pushed around on the lines. They were indisciplined in their assignments and constantly committed penalties. Hell, the kicker got thrown out for targeting on the first play of the Stanford game. And they turned the ball over at an alarming rate.

Other than that, they were a pretty decent football team.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:48 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Figures we wouldn’t get picks for him. Whatever. Kafka can have it and we’ll be just fine.
We will likely improve. He’s a phenomenal teacher with a perfect temperament for an OC of an aggressive offense.

Bienemy brings a level of required physicalness and is the best I’ve ever seen in person coaching running backs, but I’d bet money Kafka is allowed to actually call plays in his second or more likely his third year as OC. He’s Reid’s eventual successor and everyone knows it.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:57 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
So much for Eric...

They would be doing Penn state a favor
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:12 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I bet displacedinMN will be the next USC Head Coach!!!
I bet displacedinMN's dog will be the next USC Head Coach!!!
[Reply]
ghak99 09:13 PM 09-15-2021
Is EB even a good fit for a college coaching position in the modern era?

The kids/athletes, and the whole environment in general, has changed drastically in the last decade.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:16 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Is EB even a good fit for a college coaching position in the modern era?

The kids/athletes, and the whole environment in general, has changed drastically in the last decade.
Yes if I'm one of the nations most talented offensive players why wouldnt I want to play for the guy with NFL connections and has been apart of the best offenses in the league?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up