ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Man what's with the Browns and whining?
Mecca 07:22 PM 09-12-2021
Apparently after the game Myles Garrett said our coach should have gotten ejected because touching another teams player isn't cool.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:19 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
I really don’t think coaches should be putting their hands on opposing players that way. He was clearly rougher than he should have been, because he was frustrated with the situation.

He wasn’t just helping Harrison get his footing and get off CEH, he was pissed. That’s the problem.
Just so you know this is the Browns being bitches. Coaches moving players happens at every level...go watch a high school game, coaches literally will pull guys off a pile.
[Reply]
SupDock 10:20 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Gets better...

JC Tretter player union president and Browns center literally saying coaches should be held to a higher standard than players. And then he goes right back into the rhetoric of coaches shouldn't put their hands on players.

Apparently Cleveland wants Lewis to be punished because it was "unfair". They're literally acting like Lewis baited Harrison.
He unintentionally did bait him. It sets a little bit of a precedent to how the league responds to coaches putting their hands on players

He pushed a player, that player retaliated and got ejected.

Believe me, there are tons of neutral fans that feel the same way about this.
[Reply]
SupDock 10:21 PM 09-13-2021
Just so you know this is the Browns being bitches. Coaches moving players happens at every level...go watch a high school game, coaches literally will pull guys off a pile.
He wasn’t just moving a guy off a pile. Let’s be honest. If that was the case no one would be talking about this.
[Reply]
eDave 10:21 PM 09-13-2021
He unintentionally did bait him. It sets a little bit of a precedent to how the league responds to coaches putting their hands on players

So fucking what?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:23 PM 09-13-2021

If you step on a dude on thar players sideline, that is one of the more tame things that would happen...

If ANYONE thinks you can do something that looks like a cheap bitch move on another teams sideline and nothing would happen, you haven't been paying attention.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:23 PM 09-13-2021
Browns players and fans sure seem to cry a lot after they lose. They were almost as bad after the playoff game earlier this year, ‘HELMET TO HELMET!’ . . . . . .

Guess it explains why they’re the Browns and not ready to take the next step yet.

Here’s a tissue, just for you Brownies.
[Reply]
SupDock 10:23 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
So ****ing what?
So my opinion isn’t a minority radical one?

You all are acting like it’s preposterous to view the event the way I do.
[Reply]
eDave 10:24 PM 09-13-2021
If you step on a dude on thar players sideline, that is one of the more tame things that would happen...

If ANYONE thinks you can do something that looks like a cheap bitch move on another teams sideline and nothing would happen, you haven't been paying attention.
It happened fast and it's not like the guy doesn't have a reputation for that kind of thing. Though I don't believe his intentions were anything more than getting somewhat tangled up and off balance.
[Reply]
SupDock 10:25 PM 09-13-2021

I never said nothing would happen, but the whole thing was blown out of proportion.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:25 PM 09-13-2021
I really don’t think coaches should be putting their hands on opposing players that way. He was clearly rougher than he should have been, because he was frustrated with the situation.

He wasn’t just helping Harrison get his footing and get off CEH, he was pissed. That’s the problem.
If he was pissed at Harrison or provoking him he would have stared him down or jawed at him afterwards or confronted him. He immediately turns to check on CEH and loses interest in Harrison. His only intention was getting Harrison off his player. Agreed he did it too forcefully. But that's the only issue here. Nothing remotely malicious.
[Reply]
eDave 10:26 PM 09-13-2021

I'm well aware your opinion isn't a minority one. It has dick all to do with whether you are right or not.

I'd not have bitched if he were ejected. FTR.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:26 PM 09-13-2021

Anyone acting like every team in the league wouldn't have had a coach or a player do something is being dumb about it.
[Reply]
SupDock 10:26 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm well aware your opinion isn't a minority one. It has dick all to do with whether you are right or not.
With a subjective situation, it has some relevance.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:28 PM 09-13-2021
How about this the Browns player going "I cant put my hands on a coach" instead of having his team act like it's cool when one of those guys swings helmets at dudes head.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:28 PM 09-13-2021
Gets better...

Apparently Cleveland wants Lewis to be punished because it was "unfair". They're literally acting like Lewis baited Harrison.
Hmmmmm, where have we heard this before . . . . . . .

Oh yeah, the other guy crying after the game (Garrett) that once upon a time played the race card to justify his illegal actions.

Birds of a feather, I guess . . . . .
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up