ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Man what's with the Browns and whining?
Mecca 07:22 PM 09-12-2021
Apparently after the game Myles Garrett said our coach should have gotten ejected because touching another teams player isn't cool.
[Reply]
eDave 07:38 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
This.

And a coach should absolutely never touch a player.

That's how old men get killed...

http://lobshots.com/2013/11/25/how-i...not-a-penalty/
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:39 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Apparently after the game Myles Garrett said our coach should have gotten ejected because touching another teams player isn't cool.

[Reply]
Rausch 07:41 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:

http://lobshots.com/2013/11/25/how-i...not-a-penalty/
Rivers probably smelled fish on Andy's call sheet and got confused...
[Reply]
SupDock 07:48 PM 09-12-2021

Not a hill I am going to die on, but looks like he got knocked backwards which caused him to step on our player, then he got pushed the other way by our coach. Obviously he can’t retaliate like he did.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:08 PM 09-12-2021
I understand why the Browns guy was penalized. You don't want any kind of precedent set in which an active player puts his hands on an opposing coach.

At the same time, I feel like our coach was WAY out of line. We don't want guys like this douche or Joey Porter getting comfortable putting their hands on players or even jaw jacking.

If it were up to me, both sides would have been penalized and the two individuals would have been talked to/watched very closely moving forward, no ejections.
[Reply]
notorious 08:10 PM 09-12-2021
Both should have been gone.

Fuck Harrison anyway.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:10 PM 09-12-2021
Because that's what loser bitches do.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
srvy 08:10 PM 09-12-2021
You absolutely know when you're stepping on a person. Just as you know when you step on a dog or cat or person in a crowd. The first reaction is to take the weight off and get off. That turd Harrison Jr knew exactly what he was doing.
[Reply]
srvy 08:14 PM 09-12-2021
Coaches have always pushed players out of their sideline so as not to have a brawl. You just haven't been paying attention to not notice.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:15 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
To be fair, he probably should have. I don’t think he stepped on him intentionally, and our coach pushed him first.

That's crazy talk. Theres a difference between a coach pushing someone off a pile, and someone maliciously shoving someone. Let alone a player shoving a coach. Lewis obviously meant nothing by it which is why he was shocked when he got shoved back. He got penalized which is fair. That was a good call on both sides and that's being very generous that Lewis should have been flagged at all.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:17 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Coaches have always pushed players out of their sideline so as not to have a brawl. You just haven't been paying attention to not notice.
If you used the word "separate" no one would have thought anything of it. At worst it was aggressively separating a player from the conflict.
[Reply]
srvy 08:20 PM 09-12-2021
Hell, even Turdiff tried to push Harrison of his teammate. But as usual, he couldn't move him just like he couldn't move anyone off the line when he started.
[Reply]
SupDock 08:24 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
You absolutely know when you're stepping on a person. Just as you know when you step on a dog or cat or person in a crowd. The first reaction is to take the weight off and get off. That turd Harrison Jr knew exactly what he was doing.
https://streamable.com/k63miy

I don’t buy it. His toe gets caught on our players knee right when he runs into another of our players. You can see him hopping to try to avoid putting his weight down.
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:29 PM 09-12-2021
Don’t put your hands on a coach. It’s not that hard.
[Reply]
srvy 08:31 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
https://streamable.com/k63miy

I don’t buy it. His toe gets caught on our players knee right when he runs into another of our players. You can see him hopping to try to avoid putting his weight down.
WTF is wrong with you he is stepping on a player on the ground. He had plenty of time to skedaddle out of there instead he shoves the coach.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up