ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>Man what's with the Browns and whining?
Mecca 07:22 PM 09-12-2021
Apparently after the game Myles Garrett said our coach should have gotten ejected because touching another teams player isn't cool.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:48 PM 09-14-2021
Weird that Mecca of all people would complain about someone else whining
[Reply]
jettio 03:53 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
https://youtu.be/Gxdl-m0GqXI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If Harrison would not have reacted like he did, nobody would suggest that Lewis did anything warranting ejection.

Dumb for Pereira to call it a double standard. Lewis did something that would not prompt an ejection. Harrison did something that Nantz, Romo, Steratore and New York said warranted ejection.

Every Browns fan watching the game must have felt the player was getting booted as soon as they saw the replay.

Hell, when that Bills player did that soccer flop trying to get Chris Jones ejected in the AFC Championship Game, I thought the officials in New York might disqualify Jones even though it was obvious embellishment by the Bills player.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 04:05 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Myles Garrett still whining.

I remember feeling exactly this way in a 'few' games between the Chiefs and Broncos; the Chiefs would be ahead and Elway would be running around and heave one up. It always seemed like luck at the time however now I know that great players make great plays that aren't always 'perfect'.

The difference is that those Chiefs would do things that allowed the Broncos to come back; prevent defense, conservative play calling, etc. The Browns made a couple of mistakes that the Chiefs capitalized on.

Envy is an ugly emotion...
[Reply]
RedinTexas 04:12 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I remember feeling exactly this way in a 'few' games between the Chiefs and Broncos; the Chiefs would be ahead and Elway would be running around and heave one up. It always seemed like luck at the time however now I know that great players make great plays that aren't always 'perfect'.

The difference is that those Chiefs would do things that allowed the Broncos to come back; prevent defense, conservative play calling, etc. The Browns made a couple of mistakes that the Chiefs capitalized on.

It reminds me of someone (Bobby Knight I think) talking about luck and saying that it was where discipline and preparation meet opportunity.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:20 PM 09-14-2021
Browns fans are roughly where we were in Reid’s second year

Finally climbing up off the mat after years of abuse
Starting to add some real talent
Starting to win some big games
Playoff appearances are suddenly a thing again
Throw in some competent QB play for the first time in forever

So now the expectations are sky high, and they’re also wanting some respect because they’re not a complete dumpster fire anymore

It’s the kind of mindset that says “look where they have us in the power rankings, it’s bullshit!”

Sounds familiar, doesn’t it?

It should

Let them gnash their teeth and moan, but they were so bad for so long that maybe they should just be grateful to be relevant again… so I say good luck against everyone but KC
[Reply]
kccrow 07:42 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
Watch the play, Harrison had a chance to make the tackle short of the first down, he got faked out and the other Browns player had already tackled Clyde before Harrison jumped on Clyde to get revenge for making him look bad.

Lewis was assessed a penalty and nobody here has said that a penalty on Lewis was not an acceptable call. But Harrison deserved to get disqualified because he did not just put his hands on Lewis chest with similar force. He made an open handed punch about as close to Lewis throat as possible without hitting the throat.

Watch the entire play with somebody who knows something about football and have them explain to you that getting faked out of your shoes does not mean it is okay to jump on a player tackled by someone else and rough them up.
There are about 10 people on this board that actually know football and you're talking to one of them. You've proven yourself to be retarded once again. Keep it up and a Camaro will magically pop up in your driveway for you to drool over.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:04 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:

Yep. How many times did Jordan or Bird throw up an ugly desperation 3 pointer when the shot clock was at 1 second and banked it in off glass? Plenty of times. But it wasn't a surprise. They did whatever had to be done to win and in the end....scoreboard.
[Reply]
You See Us 09:17 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Also, Garrett is the same guy that tried to pull the race card after hitting another player with a helmet. Who gives a **** what he says?
umm, it’s a fact. Who the fc downvoted this? Garrett is a pos and so is the down voter.
[Reply]
TEX 04:04 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
It reminds me of someone (Bobby Knight I think) talking about luck and saying that it was where discipline and preparation meet opportunity.
Marty said it also.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:35 AM 09-15-2021
We see how the young Grbac was formed at Cleveland's teet.
[Reply]
srvy 05:50 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
We see how the young Grbac was formed at Cleveland's teet.
But I believe Kelce is from the area. hmmmm
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:33 PM 09-18-2021
Interesting

The NFL fined #Browns safety Ronnie Harrison $12,128 for last week's shoving match with #Chiefs RBs coach Greg Lewis, who wasn't fined by the league but received a warning that any subsequent violations will result in discipline, according to team and league sources.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) September 18, 2021

[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up