ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 27
« First < 172324252627
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Baltimore Ravens (Week 2)
TLO 05:28 PM 09-12-2021
Discuss
[Reply]
arrwheader 06:23 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
Yeah man. Every one should just bow down and say we are GETTING ASS raped no lube. Hell, why should we even have a season? Just give the Chiefs all the Lombardis from now until Mahomes retires. Who wants to send Sundays watching games and hoping their teams are successful. Btw, where was the lie exactly? Did the Browns for the majority of the first half NOT play keep away, and then when they were on defense make the Chiefs with the exception of ONE drive prevent any big plays? You’re such an insecure person.
You're such a bitch

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 07:15 AM 09-18-2021

[Reply]
PHOG 09:21 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
JFC how does Clitoris Blakeman still have an NFL ref job after that horrendous Chris Jones “roughing the passer” call in the Faketriots AFC Championship Game.
NFL's hit man. (Blakeman)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:39 AM 09-18-2021
You....actually....head bang...and...mumble to 7 Nation army...

the only smack needed at Ravens fans. The Bills were doing it too last week. That was something even more pathetic than the turd birds
[Reply]
Mav 01:55 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
You're such a bitch

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Thanks sweetheart. Coming from you, that just means so much. 😘
[Reply]
tredadda 02:37 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
How about a direct comparison of first 16 career starts?

Total yards - Mahomes 5381, Jackson 4408
Total TD - Mahomes 50, Jackson 30
Turnovers - Mahomes 14, Jackson 12
Completion % - Mahomes 66.16%, Jackson 62.95%
Passer rating - Mahomes 111.8, Jackson 94.4
YPA - Mahomes 8.63, Jackson 7.63
Sacks - Mahomes 28, Jackson 33 (on 178 fewer passing attempts - LOL)
PPG in losses (since it's a team sport and we're pointing out that Jackson had more wins than Mahomes) - Mahomes 37.5, Jackson 25.66
Games w/ 300+ passing yards - Mahomes 10, Jackson 1
Games w/ 4+ passing TDs - Mahomes 7, Jackson 1
Remember with those sacks he was also protected by Brown at RT who was a pro bowler, Yanda who was an All Pro Guard, and Stanley, an All Pro LT. Mahomes has never had that, except for possibly this year.

On another note someone is going huge Jackson fan as they have downvoted everything you posted.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:39 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
This. It’s never as easy as these super fans around here think it’s going to be.
Except is was the last two times they played. The score looked closer than the game actually was. KC is a horrible matchup for a healthy Ravens team. Now that Baltimore is missing a lot of talent due to injuries I am fascinated by how they keep it close without KC purposely taking their foot off of the gas.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:01 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I am fascinated by how they keep it close without KC purposely taking their foot off of the gas.
Chiefs up by 10...late score by the Ravens makes it a 3 point game...Vegas cashes in.

That's how I would do it...KC -3.5 seems awfully low.

Blakeman was the official in the Raiders loss...took at least 13 points off the board.

Holding on long TD pass + blatant PI ignored inside the 5...Sims called out the officials after that game on his Youtube show.

Vegas raked in...everyone had $$ on KC.

So look for Clete to shave points off on big scoring plays...or get KC into 3rd and long with holding calls/control momentum. He'll try to keep the game close throughout.

It's very sketchy that they moved his assignment to this game last minute...seem like a last ditch effort because Vegas is worried about losing their ass.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 03:31 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Remember with those sacks he was also protected by Brown at RT who was a pro bowler, Yanda who was an All Pro Guard, and Stanley, an All Pro LT. Mahomes has never had that, except for possibly this year.

On another note someone is going huge Jackson fan as they have downvoted everything you posted.
That is Bryan Busby. Not sure what his problem is. :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:39 PM 09-18-2021

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:45 PM 09-18-2021
Brian Busby, come explain your poor choices.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:09 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Skip looks like he has a USB cord rammer in his pecker. :-)
[Reply]
FAX 06:57 PM 09-18-2021
If you haven't seen it, Thannon's "Next man, next man, next man, next man, next man, next man up." rant on the most recent Chiefs-related Undisputed episode was impressive.

May The Great Spirit have mercy on my soul, but I'm beginning to develop an appreciation of Thannon.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 07:02 PM 09-18-2021
I should also like to point out that the average number of possessions in an NFL game is 12.

12 * 7 = 84.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 27 of 27
« First < 172324252627
Up