ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 27
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Baltimore Ravens (Week 2)
TLO 05:28 PM 09-12-2021
Discuss
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:55 AM 09-14-2021
After what i saw last night, it's hard to imagine the Chiefs now slingin' it all over the field on them.

Humphrey looked.....fat? He looked slow, idk.

And they have no legit pass rushers that scare anyone. A heavy blitz scheme with no real pass rushers and a secondary that looks like a shell of it's former self? Uh oh, Ravens.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:16 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
After what i saw last night, it's hard to imagine the Chiefs now slingin' it all over the field on them.

Humphrey looked.....fat? He looked slow, idk.

And they have no legit pass rushers that scare anyone. A heavy blitz scheme with no real pass rushers and a secondary that looks like a shell of it's former self? Uh oh, Ravens.
Humphrey wasn't a speed guy to begin with but he's dealing with some sort of leg injury, IIRC.

Houston and Campbell could be an issue if they come ready to play.

I would have preferred a narrow Ravens win last night so they wouldn't be so desperate next week, but they've got some glaring flaws that we could exploit. They had absolutely no answer for Waller so Kelce should feast and they have no one in their secondary who can run with Tyreek.

I'd expect them to be competitive at home, on SNF, while they essentially fight to save their season from derailing. They'll probably go for it on every 4th and short like the Browns did.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:18 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Humphrey wasn't a speed guy to begin with but he's dealing with some sort of leg injury, IIRC.

Houston and Campbell could be an issue if they come ready to play.

I would have preferred a narrow Ravens win last night so they wouldn't be so desperate next week, but they've got some glaring flaws that we could exploit. They had absolutely no answer for Waller so Kelce should feast and they have no one in their secondary who can run with Tyreek.

I'd expect them to be competitive at home, on SNF, while they essentially fight to save their season from derailing. They'll probably go for it on every 4th and short like the Browns did.
If they come out desperate, I don’t think I’m that will turn out well for them.

When they had a better team, yea that kind of desperation could be a good thing, but with this current team, that could just make things worse.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:25 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
If they come out desperate, I don’t think I’m that will turn out well for them.

When they had a better team, yea that kind of desperation could be a good thing, but with this current team, that could just make things worse.
That's very possible. I think 90 times out of 100 we win this one, and most of the time relatively comfortably.

I can just envision a situation in which they get a little lucky by going for it on every 4th and short (and convert) and Lamar does some superhero running stuff to save their season.

Plus I'd expect Houston and Watkins to be extra motivated so I also wouldn't be surprised to see big games from either of them.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:30 PM 09-14-2021
Ravens need to start 0-2
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:43 PM 09-14-2021
Their secondary looked like pure garbage...wow it was bad. Meanwhile we have people crying about Ward giving up yards on well defended perfect throws
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:57 PM 09-14-2021
I would have preferred a narrow Ravens win last night so they wouldn't be so desperate next week,
If desperation trumped talent... the Donks would be Superbowl favorites.

Even at full strength, the Chiefs walloped them last year....Peters is a big loss for how the like to run their defense.

I think this season is the beginning of the end for them...they'll have to pay Jackson soon and the Browns are on the uptick.

They are designed to play with a lead...

They had a window but Mahomes is just too good...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:59 PM 09-14-2021
7 nation army chant is so fucking dumb
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:59 PM 09-14-2021
7 nation army chant is so fucking dumb
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 01:03 PM 09-14-2021
How ironic is it when Sammy Watkins is the only healthy guy on your team? That's some monkey's paw shit.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:14 PM 09-14-2021
Plus I'd expect Houston and Watkins to be extra motivated so I also wouldn't be surprised to see big games from either of them.
Houston - sure.

Sammy? Not sure he's capable of it and even if he were, why would he harbor any animosity towards a team that paid him $42 million to play 34 games.

Dude was a bust here. He made 2-3 noteworthy plays in a 3 year career here.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:18 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Houston - sure.

Sammy? Not sure he's capable of it and even if he were, why would he harbor any animosity towards a team that paid him $42 million to play 34 games.

Dude was a bust here. He made 2-3 noteworthy plays in a 3 year career here.
He shouldn't, but neither should Kareem, IMO, and that fucker seems to love having a chance to do well against us.

We did let him walk so I wouldn't be surprised if he were a little extra motivated. He doesn't strike me as the type to give a shit like that, but ya never know.
[Reply]
arrwheader 01:18 PM 09-14-2021
Line is only Chiefs by 3.5? Interesting.....
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:23 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Line is only Chiefs by 3.5? Interesting.....
On the road? Against a strong fanbase that hasn't been open at capacity for 18 months?

That doesn't seem too terribly unreasonable. A purported Super Bowl contender is a home dog in its season opener - that's a pretty loud indicator. I mean that's essentially saying this is a 9 point spread at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:24 PM 09-14-2021
Justin Houston would be more motivated to play the Chiefs than he ever was to play the Pats.

Sad.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:26 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Justin Houston would be more motivated to play the Chiefs than he ever was to play the Pats.

Sad.
Yeah - someday I'll figure out what has that guy so asshurt with this organization.

I gotta figure it's health related. I wonder if he doesn't think the Chiefs mishandled his knee issue and holds a grudge.

But he's definitely someone that seems to dislike this franchise quite a little bit.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 27
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up