ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 183 of 186
« First < 83133173179180181182183 184185186 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***** The Official KC Chiefs vs. Cleveland Browns 2021 Home Opener Thread *****
ReynardMuldrake 11:16 PM 09-11-2021
Kickoff - 9/12/21 3:25 PM CBS

Let's get this bitch started!
[Reply]
RedRaider56 12:12 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Mark Vital Jr
I thought he had signed with the Seahawks.. Guess he got cut.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:13 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Who is this guy

Baylor BB player, hoping to do the Gonzalez thing and turn BB paint performance into FB TE receiving performance.

Evidently raw but promising, hasn't played much FB AT ALL, but is fit and jacked and runs the routes right and catches everything.

Long term project.

[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:13 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Browns are the old Chiefs.

Good-great talent everywhere that gets your hopes up just enough to crush your soul when you face an elite QB.

It might be worse than sucking.
Everyone not a fan of Tom Brady's team feels that way in this era.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:13 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
?

so unless they win the SB, they're the same as the 0-16 team?

Cool. You're a genious.
You just don't get it. Barring a Mahomes injury and probably Josh Allen, they have literally zero shot at making a SB. Even with those 2 going down, I'd still only place them as 50 50 at best. They are in QB purgatory. Good enough to beat the scrubs but will lose every damn time just about to a true elite guy. It's not that Faker isn't Mahomes, it's that he's not in the next class down either. Notorious nailed it btw...
[Reply]
KC Hawks 09-13-2021, 12:13 PM
This message has been deleted by KC Hawks.
Pasta Little Brioni 12:14 PM 09-13-2021
Fucking delicious. Same....old....sorry asss....Browns
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:16 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Who is this guy

A Demetrius Harris type project turning a basketball player into a Tight End
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:18 PM 09-13-2021
So practice squad I'm assuming
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:18 PM 09-13-2021
?

so unless they win the SB, they're the same as the 0-16 team?

Cool. You're a genious.
Its really simple minded binary thinking based on the way certain people would say the same thing about the Chiefs when they lost in the AFCCG or something.

Not all losses are the end of the world, KC isn't going 20-0 most likely and we will see Cleveland again I would expect. If Cleveland is a sorry ass team then we should have won by 20.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:19 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
You just don't get it. Barring a Mahomes injury and probably Josh Allen, they have literally zero shot at making a SB. Even with those 2 going down, I'd still only place them as 50 50 at best. They are in QB purgatory. Good enough to beat the scrubs but will lose every damn time just about to a true elite guy. It's not that Faker isn't Mahomes, it's that he's not in the next class down either. Notorious nailed it btw...
You're entirely dense.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:21 PM 09-13-2021
You're entirely dense.
If you aint first you are last! Har har!

In a way its comical to see people basically downplay KC coming back and beating a really good team by calling them sorry ass. I guess KC isn't that good, you dont get to have it both ways.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:21 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Its really simple minded binary thinking based on the way certain people would say the same thing about the Chiefs when they lost in the AFCCG or something.

Not all losses are the end of the world, KC isn't going 2-0 most likely and we will see Cleveland again I would expect. If Cleveland is a sorry ass team then we should have won by 20.
Huh?
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:23 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Huh?
Missed the 0 on 20-0.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:24 PM 09-13-2021
That Browns team is good. Really damn good and they'll be around when the playoffs get serious. I expect to see them back at Arrowhead for the AFC Championship. Baltimore is falling apart, and forgive me for not being sold on Josh Allen. Titans will be good, but is Tannehill better than Baker?

Great offensive line, great defensive line, which absolutely plays against our two biggest weaknesses. We still don't have a great pass rush, but I'll be more interested to see how we do when we aren't playing the best OL in the league with two legit badass running backs.

I still miss Hunt. I wouldn't have cut him, and I'm still sad about it.

Baker is good, not great. Mahomes didn't win the game for us, but his effect goes well beyond when he is on the field. The whole damn team knows that they're never out of it. Make one big play and you'll win. Can you imagine being a defensive back trying to force a fumble late in the game, knowing damn well your QB can't do shit with it? Give the offense a short field and they'll just kick a short field goal.

Not this team.

Give mahomes 90 yards and a no timeouts and he'll still get the score. Everyone knows it and they play as hard as they can because of that.

How fucking sexy is it that from the very first snap, one of the biggest contenders was going for it on 4th down. The first drive of the first game. They know. They all fucking know.

Get your super bowl tickets now.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:24 PM 09-13-2021
You're entirely dense.
Everything I said is true. Faker is not good at all in pure passing situations. That defense is still not good at all. You aren't competing for a title with a non elite tier QB AND a non elite defense.Prove me wrong or tap out.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:24 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Missed the 0 on 20-0.
Ohh gotcha. I was so confused lol.
[Reply]
Page 183 of 186
« First < 83133173179180181182183 184185186 >
Up