Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Creed Humphrey Thread*****
Dante84 07:26 PM 04-30-2021
More to come!

All the fun draft stuff below.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:59 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
I’ll have to take your word for it and familiarize myself with Trey Smith. I’m just stoked at the possibility of having our best center since Rodney Hudson.
Love Creed, but Morse was really, really good.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:02 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yeah Mitch was solid, but Humphrey is a very clear cut above IMO... he's just as technically proficient but is bigger, stronger, and a mauler at heart
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:13 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yeah Mitch was solid, but Humphrey is a very clear cut above IMO... he's just as technically proficient but is bigger, stronger, and a mauler at heart
:-) Again, I love Creed, but where are you getting this nonsense? Bigger? Clearly not. Stronger? Creed did 29 reps at his pro day while Mitch did 36, IIRC, at the Combine.

I hope Creed is the better player and that it happens soon. But, I don't understand the need to literally make up **** in an effort to make that point.

Mitch is getting north of $11 million a year and that's due to him being really ****ing good. Getting Mitch certainly didn't hurt his QB's development.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:19 PM 08-21-2021
Mitch was stronger but was raw at the position for awhile. Creed is a much better technician who understands how to use leverage and hand usage.

He isn’t stronger than Mitch but it’s not usually the strongest that win. It’s the technicians.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:21 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I agree. And did anyone shed a little tear hearing Mahomes yell "call it" during the game? The leadership on such a young qb is off the charts. He's going to learn the game super quick but it also helps to have a qb who knows how to push him along the way. Lamar wouldn't have even known there was anything to call.
I missed that. What happened?
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:21 PM 08-21-2021
:-) Again, I love Creed, but where are you getting this nonsense? Bigger? Clearly not. Stronger? Creed did 29 reps at his pro day while Mitch did 36, IIRC, at the Combine.

I hope Creed is the better player and that it happens soon. But, I don't understand the need to literally make up **** in an effort to make that point.

Mitch is getting north of $11 million a year and that's due to him being really ****ing good. Getting Mitch certainly didn't hurt his QB's development.
You may be right about those bench numbers, I'll take your word for it

Creed is an inch shorter, but at least 10 pounds heavier... and from what I've seen he is absolutely a stouter presence at center, far more capable of drive blocking

If I could choose between both as rookies, knowing what we know so far... I'm taking Creed 8 days a week
[Reply]
JakeF 02:25 PM 08-21-2021
Our offensive line is looking strong.

Brown and Smith are beasts, Thuney is a great technician and Creed looks like one of these guys with natural leverage that makes him hard to move. Niang is just huge.

Good start so far.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:32 AM 09-13-2021
Absolute robbery getting this guy. Man I’m glad he fell. He was a first rd talent that fell to us at the end of rd 2 :-)

We’ll be breaking down a lot of the huge performances from Week 1 on @nflnetwork. One that might get over looked is #chiefs rookie C Creed Humphrey. In his first NFL game: 41 pass blocking snaps, 0 QB pressures allowed, 0 sacks allowed. I’d say a solid NFL debut against a good DL

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) September 13, 2021

[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:35 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Absolute robbery getting this guy. Man I’m glad he fell. He was a first rd talent that fell to us at the end of rd 2 :-)

Looks like Round 2 was very good. Humphrey and Bolton are impressive already.
[Reply]
scho63 08:40 AM 09-13-2021
Give Creed a little time. That was his first NFL game
[Reply]
scho63 08:41 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Our offensive line is looking strong.

Brown and Smith are beasts, Thuney is a great technician and Creed looks like one of these guys with natural leverage that makes him hard to move. Niang is just huge.

Good start so far.
You get it! :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:41 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Give Creed a little time. That was his first NFL game
My only critique are his snaps. A few seemed to float a bit. Heck will get that fixed though.

Fantastic pick so far.
[Reply]
scho63 08:42 AM 09-13-2021
I think we had 3 or 4 penalties on O Line. Holding and 2 false starts that I remember. Not bad against that Cleveland rush. They are tough.

I saw some good blocks by CEH to slow down the rush.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:44 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
I think we had 3 or 4 penalties on O Line. Holding and 2 false starts that I remember. Not bad against that Cleveland rush. They are tough.

I saw some good blocks by CEH to slow down the rush.
The hold on Thuney was absolute bullshit too. Thuney had his man locked up and stonewalled. That was a pity flag for a guy getting his ass whooped.
[Reply]
scho63 08:44 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
My only critique are his snaps. A few seemed to float a bit. Heck will get that fixed though.

Fantastic pick so far.
Creed is a leftie but I swear I saw him snapping right handed. Was I mistaken?
[Reply]
Page 23 of 51
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up