ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 109 of 192
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Trade for OT Orlando Brown
Dante84 01:00 PM 04-23-2021
developing.

The #Ravens are trading LT Orlando Brown to the #Chiefs, per me and @MikeGarafolo. A new blindside protector for Patrick Mahomes.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2021

Kansas City is trading its first-round pick Thursday night, along with three other picks in the 2021 and 2022 drafts, to the Baltimore Ravens in exchange for Pro Bowl OT Orlando Brown and one pick in the 2021 draft and another in 2022, per sources.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 23, 2021

Full details: #Chiefs get:
Orland Brown, 2021 2nd and a 2022 6th rounder
Ravens get: 2021 1st, 3rd, 4th and 20221 5th

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2021

[Reply]
Bowser 12:46 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Yeah but also if CEH still can't be effective at the goal line the Chiefs need to start looking for his replacement. I believe he's going to be awesome still, my point is there won't be any excuses moving forward.
No that's a good point, he didn't show a ton on the goal line last year. Some of that was him, some was the o-line, and some was the play calling. But, I agree with you.

Personally if it's goal to go or 3rd and 2 or shorter, I feel Darrel Williams will be in there.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:47 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Thuney will be under appreciated because of his position, but the dude got paid.

Credit to Veach for going after that guy
Absolutely. He's going to be huge along with Brown, and he will be a great guy to help bring Humphrey along. Massive credit to Veach for this.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:51 PM 06-04-2021
CEH will be fine. He was near the tops in the NFL in yards after contact and near the bottom of the NFL in yards before contact. It's pretty obvious that run blocking was an issue last year.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:55 PM 06-04-2021
Wow that's a good stat, I didn't know that.

I guess I just got enamored with him making people whiff in college but of course the difference in lateral quickness in the NFL will make that hard
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:08 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
If I had the disposable income, and I don't, I'd have an Eleanor or a 1969 Mach1 428 Cobra Jet. I'd have it restored to original as closely as I could get it (something about the smell of those old leather/vinyl seats) with the sound system being the only exception. I'd have the bangingest, bassiest setup I could squeeze in there. I know that's heresy to purists, but that's the only Pimp My Ride shit I would do to either of those cars.

You are now and forever Detoxingibit. Lol
Fun Fact: You can't legally build an Eleanor anymore. You have to have either a licensed shop build it (which there's only like a handful in the country, i only know of one) or, if you own one already, you can't legally own or sell it unless you have it licensed first.

Ain't that some bullshit?

That body kit? Can't buy it anymore. Of course...I can cuz i got connections like that, but you have to totally backdoor/loophole it and the cost of it is twice what it use to be.

I have a long time friend who built one at home. Fucking gorgeous car, 427 Supercharged. He built it with the intent to sell it. Right now im helping him to get the licensing for it as he can't sell the car w/o it. He wants to take it to Barret Jackson but he can't because of that licensing.

...some bullshit if you ask me.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:19 PM 06-04-2021
I absolutely cannot wait to make teams pay for playing light fronts and dropping 7 in coverage.

Prepare thy asshole, NFL!!!!!
[Reply]
MIAdragon 01:34 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It doesn't and will never ride like a caddy. And aftermarket fuel injection still sucks.

You'd get sick of it pretty quick as a daily driver.

Vintage air sucks too. And new A/C kits don't work as well as new factory air.

I build $200,000 Mustangs. And no matter how much new shit you put into it, it's never like a new factory car.

Certainly a shit ton better than one built in the 60's. But nothing like a modern performance car.

All of this. I have some pretty nice “vintage” cars but anything more than a fun cruise gets old quickly and has me reaching for something with a warranty.
[Reply]
Otter 03:08 PM 06-04-2021
CEH may be the steal of the 2021 fantasy draft.
[Reply]
TEX 03:42 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
CEH may be the steal of the 2021 fantasy draft.
Maybe. I'm just not sold on CEH. I was a skeptic when we made the pick, but had a wait & see approach. We'll definitely know more after this season, with a full off season program, TC and a mega-upgraded OL.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:38 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Fun Fact: You can't legally build an Eleanor anymore.

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:01 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Maybe. I'm just not sold on CEH. I was a skeptic when we made the pick, but had a wait & see approach. We'll definitely know more after this season, with a full off season program, TC and a mega-upgraded OL.
He'll be fine behind an elite o-line.

He's just not an elite talent like Kareem.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 06:55 PM 06-04-2021
Too bad we can’t trade CEH for Kareem Hunt. In my humble and proud opinion, our offense hasn’t been anywhere near as good as it was when we had Hunt. I know that isn’t necessarily Ceh’s fault but my opinion remains the same.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 06:59 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by Brody Wa:
Too bad we can’t trade CEH for Kareem Hunt. In my humble and proud opinion, our offense hasn’t been anywhere near as good as it was when we had Hunt. I know that isn’t necessarily Ceh’s fault but my opinion remains the same.
Jfc
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:00 PM 06-04-2021
There’s a lot of factors to that, like a young healthy sammy Watkins, fisher, and Schwartz. I think it’s less to do with Kareem personally.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:31 PM 06-04-2021
And now Hunt is on the Browns eating the corn chunks out of Chubb's morning shits. And the guy signed up for that shit AGAIN to be second banana.

Hunt is a fine RB, but people around here think he's Jim fucking Brown. Since going to the Browns, he hasn't been the same player, and that's with arguably an improved interior OL over what he had in KC. No, he hasn't been terrible, but Chubb's been the far more productive RB when healthy for them.

If he's so damn good, he could have been a starter somewhere. He decided to keep sharing the load for less money. If he loves Cleveland THAT much, the dude needs to get out and see more places.
[Reply]
Page 109 of 192
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159 > Last »
Up