ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 32
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Jarran Reed
Sassy Squatch 06:10 PM 03-28-2021

Source: #Seahawks DL Jarran Reed is headed to the #Chiefs on a 1-year deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 29, 2021

[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:33 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
To be fair Reed was cut by the Seahawks to save cap space
And?

That defense in Seattle is a shit show. In KC where he doesn’t have to be the focal point he has a chance to make some noise.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:50 PM 03-28-2021
I like the idea of reuniting Clark with Reed given their past production together. Another guy I would like the Chiefs to reunite with Jarran Reed? Reuben Foster. You would think they could get him for a song. He would have to check out medically, but it looks like his off field issues are behind him and between the injuries and off field drama, Foster showed that he was productive when on the field. He could be a great salvage project for Veach.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:55 PM 03-28-2021
y'all happy now muthafuckas?
[Reply]
D.A.P. 11:27 PM 03-28-2021
Fully Qrect
[Reply]
D.A.P. 11:28 PM 03-28-2021
Fully erect
[Reply]
cdcox 11:50 PM 03-28-2021
He is very quick once he comes off the block. I think he has upside. Very good signing.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 12:49 AM 03-29-2021
Saunders is likely gone but who knows. The guy joking about moving saunders to olb was probably in reference to the last game of the regular season where saunders saw a lot of snaps at olb. Flame away.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:55 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Saunders is likely gone but who knows. The guy joking about moving saunders to olb was probably in reference to the last game of the regular season where saunders saw a lot of snaps at olb. Flame away.
Exactly what I was referring to! Saunders was moving too tbh. He’s athletic enough and probably better than Niemann. We do have a hole at OLB 👀 . Hitchens Gay and then who else??
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:08 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
As disappointing as it was, if we can add another guy like Ingram, and hit on a rookie LT, it will be.
This will kill me on here but it was apparently obvious in the Tampa game. I think this offenses evolution will be kinda a mixture of what we saw from 2013-2016 where the 2 or 3 tight end set with more of a run game will be more of a thing think even with those Patriots teams with Gronk and Hernandez. That's where a guy like Brevin Jordan comes into the equation. That's not to say Mahomes wont take his shots downfield but I think this possibly could be the "new" wrinkle in the offense.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 04:47 AM 03-29-2021
If we can get a decent edge rusher like Ingram or we go edge rusher in the first round then our DL is set next year and will be a massive upgrade on last year.

A lot of people have the edge rushers going late in the first round so it would be great if we could get a highly rated guy there like Phillips.

We could then trade up in the second to get a tackle early in the second round.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:22 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Exactly what I was referring to! Saunders was moving too tbh. He’s athletic enough and probably better than Niemann. We do have a hole at OLB 👀 . Hitchens Gay and then who else??
What in the fuck?

You realize Saunders would be a coverage player at OLB right? Teams would just abuse him.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:41 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Mahomes meme game is elite.
He just tweets the tiniest thing and all his mouth-breathing haters come like moths to a flame.

The Chiefs sign a backup special teams player and you'll see at least 3 tweets "How much help does Mahomes neeeeeed!?!"

Anyway, back to Jarran Reed discussion. I love the signing.
[Reply]
bowener 07:02 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This will kill me on here but it was apparently obvious in the Tampa game. I think this offenses evolution will be kinda a mixture of what we saw from 2013-2016 where the 2 or 3 tight end set with more of a run game will be more of a thing think even with those Patriots teams with Gronk and Hernandez. That's where a guy like Brevin Jordan comes into the equation. That's not to say Mahomes wont take his shots downfield but I think this possibly could be the "new" wrinkle in the offense.
Brevin Jordan has been my dark horse favorite after best LT available. He's got the potential to be a scary weapon in Andy's offense.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:24 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
I really like this just like the Thuney signing. Maybe not getting Trent Williams was a blessing. You can get 3 quality players for the money we would've spent on him.
That's been my point all along. Trent was FAR too expensive.
[Reply]
O.city 07:31 AM 03-29-2021
Nicely done. Good signing.

He's a damn fine player.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 32
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up