ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 295
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 11:35 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Hmmm you sound like somebody arguing that Watson is going to be better than Mahomes...

:-)

Compare what Watson did in college vs what Mahomes did stat wise. No reason to argue anything there. Too close to debate.

Now look at what Taylor did vs CEH, go ahead. Not remotely close, all Taylor.
[Reply]
redshirt32 11:37 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Delano:
based on your avatar i feel like you have a good grip on things. you and ubeja can hold each others hands and look into each others yes and talk about what you like about JT.
Look dude don't know wtf your talking about.
Im happy with this draft.

Your cuz told me to tell you less teeth more eye contact next time.
PO
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:46 PM 04-25-2020
Honestly guys watch THIS highlight package and tell me this kid isn't incredible???? He's got absolutely EVERYTHING a new age back needs. His agility and stop-start motion is on Barry Sanders/Marshall Faulk level and that is no exaggeration. His receiving skills are also up their with your Kamara's and Mccaffrey's!!!..I mean the kid was lining up out wide and in the slot, and was running REAL receiver routes for God sake :-) . I've got a feeling he's gonna be very, very special for this team...maybe better than Kareem tbh.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:47 PM 04-25-2020
JT is a better fit for the Colts. They run that down hill running scheme like Wisconsin. CEH is a better fit for us. He he starred in a much more versatile attack at LSU and is a tremendous route runner out of the backfield. The scheme fit cannot be overlooked.
[Reply]
Stryker 11:50 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
No I'm not....

Taylor better in HS by far
Taylor better at the NCAA level by far

That's going to change, no it's not.

This is lame....but CEH caught more passes, so ****ing what, he also was FAR less productive. Hey Jonathan we're going to throw ya some passes, BINGO!!!!!!!!!!
You make absolutely no sense? Who gives a rats ass about HS? He is being compared to BELL, FREEMAN, SPROLES and WESTBROOK. What is Taylor compared to? #waiting
[Reply]
Stryker 11:52 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Honestly guys watch THIS highlight package and tell me this kid isn't incredible???? He's got absolutely EVERYTHING a new age back needs. His agility and stop-start motion is on Barry Sanders/Marshall Faulk level and that is no exaggeration. His receiving skills are also up their with your Kamara's and Mccaffrey's!!!..I mean the kid was lining up out wide and in the slot, and was running REAL receiver routes for God sake :-) . I've got a feeling he's gonna be very, very special for this team...maybe better than Kareem tbh.
Yes he is! It is EXACTLY WHY THEY CHOSE HIM!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:52 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
You make absolutely no sense? Who gives a rats ass about HS? He is being compared to BELL, FREEMAN, SPROLES and WESTBROOK. What is Taylor compared to? #waiting
Reminds me a bit of Frank Moreau.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:59 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Such a great pickup!! Dude is going to be a star. May even be rookie of the year
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:00 AM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I was one of your bigger supporters Ubeja but I just can’t defend you anymore. I’d rather read a deberg thread than try and agree with you. I just can’t. I think you’re still a good guy but just not educated on this topic
Lmao why would you ever support that dumb piece of shit
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:05 AM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Makes all the sense in world, Taylor has always been a more productive RB.

Who gives a rat's ass about who anyone is compared to? Gene Vincent was compared to Elvis, I know....who?
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:07 AM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Lmao why would you ever support that dumb piece of shit
Dude, you you ever read yourself, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Sit down half pint and shut the **** up, ok?
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:13 AM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
JT is a better fit for the Colts. They run that down hill running scheme like Wisconsin. CEH is a better fit for us. He he starred in a much more versatile attack at LSU and is a tremendous route runner out of the backfield. The scheme fit cannot be overlooked.
The second leading receiver on the Colts in 2019 was a RB, he caught 44, more than any Chiefs RB.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:19 AM 04-26-2020
The second leading receiver on the Colts in 2019 was a RB, he caught 44, more than any Chiefs RB.
Our RB's were a revolving door last year. D Will got hurt, Darrel Williams went to IR, McCoy got benched, and Darwin got touches later in the year. Shoot, we were so depleted at one point we signed Spencer Ware off the street and he was getting reps. Then he got hurt. So that might of had something to do with it.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:20 AM 04-26-2020
Nope, just....you nailed it Ubeja....will do.
How bout we wait a few years and see how their careers pan out before we start patting ourself on the back?

Just a suggestion . . . . .
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:25 AM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Our RB's were a revolving door last year. D Will got hurt, Darrel Williams went to IR, McCoy got benched, and Darwin got touches later in the year. Shoot, we were so depleted at one point we signed Spencer Ware off the street and he was getting reps. Then he got hurt. So that might of had something to do with it.
i know so what do we need, how about a guy who never gets hurt, can haul a heavy load, and has proven to be a total stud since day one.

CEH has had injuries problems. And all that shuckin' and jivin' won't work at the NFL level, we need a cut and go and .....gone. CEH will get ran down.
[Reply]
Page 59 of 295
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Up