ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 233 of 240
« First < 133183223229230231232233 234235236237 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:32 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I just can't get over he fumbled in that moment. The one thing you could not do in that moment. Not to mention that was Clyde's first fumble. That's what it takes to beat KC.
That and the Ravens back-up O-line, playing out of position, looked like all-pros.

You watch...they will look like dogshit next week.

Spaggs played ball tonight...and in the end, it wont matter come week 18.

It will all be forgotten...Vegas cashed in on an irrelevant early-season game...and the network had asses glued to their seats until the end. Mission accomplished..
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:57 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
both of them were complete bullshit, the one where they had a sack towards the end was just blatantly bad and obvious the refs wanted to help the Ravens.
People were complaining about that ref crew before the game and their worries were fully justified smh.
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:15 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
You have a first round RB. You use them to move the ball & run the clock out.

CEH failed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He ain’t no Paul Palmer, that’s for sure.
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:22 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I just can't get over he fumbled in that moment. The one thing you could not do in that moment. Not to mention that was Clyde's first fumble. That's what it takes to beat KC.
So, this week it was KC’s turn to be Cleveland and CEH played Chubb, on the fumble anyway. Hunt wouldn’t of fumbled there. Stud vs a stub.
[Reply]
redshirt32 06:45 AM 09-20-2021
The other team get's paid to play, the D had no answer for number 8.
We won last week because of a fumble shit happens.
We suck at drafting LB's, Dirty dan is slow and needs to go.
Gota start drafting LB's/ CB's/S that are worth a shit early in the draft.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:22 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
It was 1 play that's not taking the game out of Mahomes hands. You do realize we were in field goal range right? You do realize Baltimore had no times outside left right? You do realize running out the clock and getting a score would allow Baltimore not to see the all right?

Jesus christ using your logic we should never run the ball.
Playing for a 50 yard field goal against a stacked box when they haven't had an answer for your QB all day is a bad decision.

Had they not stacked the line, maybe I'd agree with you. But when they went out there in that formation and the Ravens put 11 guys at/near the LOS, you needed to check out of that.

Maybe Andy gave Mahomes a play to check into and PM didn't do it. In which case that's on Mahomes. But you can't run that play when you see how the Ravens are lining up and selling out to stop it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:50 PM 09-22-2021
Well I don't think anybody fears Andy's defense. :-)
[Reply]
Stryker 06:52 PM 09-22-2021
We are fixing to find out Sunday for sure - Chargers and Raiders are looking VERY DANGEROUS! Not giving up but changes need to happen REAL soon!
[Reply]
Stryker 07:23 PM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by redshirt32:
The other team get's paid to play, the D had no answer for number 8.
We won last week because of a fumble shit happens.
We suck at drafting LB's, Dirty dan is slow and needs to go.
Gota start drafting LB's/ CB's/S that are worth a shit early in the draft.
YES! PMII even said he should have thrown it to Robinson - I believe, instead of Kelce. This could be a 9 - 8 season. This team is NOT going back to the SB - It ain't happening - IF they make it to the Playoffs, they will be one and done as we have seen in the past. No RB, No defense - it is not going to happen. Raiders WILL win the division and we will all be disappointed - CALLING FACT! WE HAVE NO RB AND WE HAVE NO DEFENSE - straight UP. Yes, WEEK 3 throwing in the towel. Chargers 2 times, Raiders 2 times, Buffalo, Steelers and oh yes, Broncos are 2 - 0. WFT, Dallas, Cardinals, Green Bay, Titans, Steelers, 49ers. I just do not see it. I have already given up on this team - flame away but, it is not happening. See ya next season!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:13 PM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
We are fixing to find out Sunday for sure - Chargers and Raiders are looking VERY DANGEROUS! Not giving up but changes need to happen REAL soon!
What "changes" are available to make?
[Reply]
Kman34 08:19 PM 09-22-2021
YES! PMII even said he should have thrown it to Robinson - I believe, instead of Kelce. This could be a 9 - 8 season. This team is NOT going back to the SB - It ain't happening - IF they make it to the Playoffs, they will be one and done as we have seen in the past. No RB, No defense - it is not going to happen. Raiders WILL win the division and we will all be disappointed - CALLING FACT! WE HAVE NO RB AND WE HAVE NO DEFENSE - straight UP. Yes, WEEK 3 throwing in the towel. Chargers 2 times, Raiders 2 times, Buffalo, Steelers and oh yes, Broncos are 2 - 0. WFT, Dallas, Cardinals, Green Bay, Titans, Steelers, 49ers. I just do not see it. I have already given up on this team - flame away but, it is not happening. See ya next season!
:-)... Are you 12 years old or a bad troll??
[Reply]
Pablo 08:22 PM 09-22-2021
Stryker and pete are brothers. And that's good MOJO he just put out there
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:54 PM 09-23-2021
We were far more up shit creek in the middle of our Super Bowl season than we are now.

Unsure how Mahomes would play when he came back. No running game (before DWill stopped being shitty). Defense still figuring shit out. I think Cam Erving was still filling in for Fisher, too.

Stryker and others like him need to unfuck their vaginas
[Reply]
TEX 04:39 PM 09-23-2021
I kind of agree with what you're saying, but I'm not spazing out about it. Just see what happens.
[Reply]
TEX 04:42 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We were far more up shit creek in the middle of our Super Bowl season than we are now.

Unsure how Mahomes would play when he came back. No running game (before DWill stopped being shitty). Defense still figuring shit out. I think Cam Erving was still filling in for Fisher, too.

Stryker and others like him need to un**** their vaginas
Interesting in that the game that started KC on a roll that season was the loss to the Titans in Tenn. It was similar to the Raven's loss.
[Reply]
Page 233 of 240
« First < 133183223229230231232233 234235236237 > Last »
Up