Page 4 of 660
< 1234 56781454104504 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:00 PM 06-22-2007
Originally Posted by fightclub1983:
:-) at the poor souls that have to date over the internet.
There's nothing at all wrong with that. Sometimes people like to go outside of their own gene pool to date. You should try it. Asshole.
[Reply]
Coach 08:03 PM 06-22-2007
Originally Posted by JBucc:
:-)

Heh, whoever did the photoshopping of that, good work, but deftinaly not the best of work.
[Reply]
convict1983 08:06 PM 06-22-2007
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
There's nothing at all wrong with that. Sometimes people like to go outside of their own gene pool to date. You should try it. Asshole.
Touche :-)

I guess I just like meeting people in real life like at bars, parties...and bars.

But hey, dont mind me. If you arent able to find someone the ol' fashion way then by all means find some poor sap online.
[Reply]
luv 08:09 PM 06-22-2007
I just need to know if he knows how to properly pimp slap?

Seriously, be careful. Let someone know where you'll be and what time you'll be home.
I'm scared to tell anyone for the fact that I'm afraid they'll show up there!
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:09 PM 06-22-2007

I guess I just like meeting people in real life like at bars, parties...and bars.

But hey, dont mind me. If you arent able to find someone the ol' fashion way then by all means find some poor sap online.
One of my friends met his fiance off some online thing, she is gorgeous as hell and cool, he got VERY lucky though. She just got bored and tried it after dating numerous assholes. It's a way to meet people i guess and see whats out there, makes it very easy for many.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:09 PM 06-22-2007

Sounds to me like you should go to more bars. And by all means... drive home.
[Reply]
luv 08:10 PM 06-22-2007

Bars and parties. I don't think it's a relationship you're looking for. That, and Springfield is 52% female and 48% male. The only males that don't have SO's are figgin retarded.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:12 PM 06-22-2007
Originally Posted by luv:
I'm scared to tell anyone for the fact that I'm afraid they'll show up there!
In the least, tell your dad. Hell, tell someone here and give a phone number. Then, when you get home, send that person a PM or give them a call.

It's really a smart thing to do. You've done one really smart thing in meeting him at a public place. Don't stop there -- keep doing the smart things, like making sure someone knows where you're supposed to be and when you're supposed to be home.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 08:12 PM 06-22-2007
[Reply]
luv 08:13 PM 06-22-2007
In the least, tell your dad. Hell, tell someone here and give a phone number. Then, when you get home, send that person a PM or give them a call.

It's really a smart thing to do. You've done one really smart thing in meeting him at a public place. Don't stop there -- keep doing the smart things, like making sure someone knows where you're supposed to be and when you're supposed to be home.
My boss (friend of mine) knows where I'm going. I have no clue what time I'll be home. If things are going well, we'll probably go out that evening too.
[Reply]
luv 08:14 PM 06-22-2007
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
Say it.
[Reply]
2112 08:14 PM 06-22-2007

Says the stud who's home and online on a friday night..heh.
[Reply]
burt 08:16 PM 06-22-2007
Originally Posted by bill parcells:
He's just waiting for the gals to get a little booze in their system...it always makes him more handsome....
[Reply]
convict1983 08:19 PM 06-22-2007
Originally Posted by bill parcells:
Uhhh its like 7:30 here genius. I dont go out until 10pm.
[Reply]
2112 08:19 PM 06-22-2007
Originally Posted by Dale "Fat Fingers" Mercer:
He's just waiting for the gals to get a little booze in their system...it always makes him more handsome....
That's gonna take a lot of time and a lot of booze. it will be tomorrow already.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 660
< 1234 56781454104504 > Last »
Up