ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs snap counts vs Ravens
Deberg_1990 07:52 AM 09-20-2021
Pringle has earned the right for more snaps.

Chiefs snap counts vs Ravens. Quick thoughts:
*Byron Pringle did a lot in 11 snaps.
*Jerick McKinnon only four snaps. Both he and Pringle probably need more opportunities.
*Juan Thornhill played 11 snaps. The usage of Thornhill is a complete mystery.
*Henne, Wylie, Remmers DNP. pic.twitter.com/gx7RJpYtXZ

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) September 20, 2021

[Reply]
The Franchise 07:54 AM 09-20-2021
Spags needs to explain Thornhill because it makes no sense.
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:54 AM 09-20-2021
It sure feels like Sorensen played 200 snaps.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:55 AM 09-20-2021
I'd really like to know what's going on with Thornhill. Sorenson fucking sucks in coverage and I just saw Thornhill rebound after a bad play and make a couple crucial plays last week. He's totally capable of playing single high yet Sorenson does it. Badly. Let him be Dirty Dan in the box where he seems to make those game changing plays.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:58 AM 09-20-2021
Can Thornhill not fumble the ball?
[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:59 AM 09-20-2021
Spags and Andy love Sorensen
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 08:03 AM 09-20-2021
What about Fountain,i thought he would get more playing time too.Guess not . Or is he a healthy scratch or on the PS,i don't even know.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:07 AM 09-20-2021
Is CEH worthy of a PS slot?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:10 AM 09-20-2021
Very happy with the efforts from Robinson, Hardman, and Pringle. They did a great job of making the Ravens pay for over committing to Hill. Kelce was great as always too.

I thought the OL was pretty decent too. 3 hits allowed, 0 sacks. The holes appear to be there in the running game, much better than last year at least.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:17 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Very happy with the efforts from Robinson, Hardman, and Pringle. They did a great job of making the Ravens pay for over committing to Hill. Kelce was great as always too.

I thought the OL was pretty decent too. 3 hits allowed, 0 sacks. The holes appear to be there in the running game, much better than last year at least.
Pretty much my thoughts as well. Offense is fine other than RB
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:25 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I'd really like to know what's going on with Thornhill. Sorenson fucking sucks in coverage and I just saw Thornhill rebound after a bad play and make a couple crucial plays last week. He's totally capable of playing single high yet Sorenson does it. Badly. Let him be Dirty Dan in the box where he seems to make those game changing plays.
Sorenson sucks in coverage and he sucks against the run. Someone as athletic as he is should not be routinely beaten in man coverage by TEs. It's not even like TEs are outmuscling him, that I could understand, but they're just running right by the guy.

If not for the random knack for the big play, he'd not be a quality contributor. He needs to find his way back into the role player role.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:30 AM 09-20-2021
Less Sorenson.. More any body else..
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:36 AM 09-20-2021
Sorensen makes a big play here and there in a big game.

But he gets beaten badly a dozen times a game.

The occasional big play does not cancel that out.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:57 AM 09-20-2021
Pringle needs more snaps. Every time he plays, I love what I see. Maybe I'm blanking but I can't remember a single instance where I said "wtf was he doing?" while watching Pringle play. In fact, he's like fucking dynamite. Dude makes the most of limited opportunities.

Meanwhile I can't make it through 1 quarter without cursing Robinson, CEH or Hardman.

Robinson and CEH in particular need to go grab some bench. There are better options on this squad.
[Reply]
Up