[Reply]
htismaqe 08:01 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by R Clark:
In coverage?
Yep.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:02 AM 01-20-2022
This place is funny.

We get 1 or 2 threads a week wondering why Gay doesn't play more than about 1/4 of the defensive snaps.

Now there's a possibility he can't play and people are freaking out.

We're not going to miss a guy that doesn't play that much.

Basic logic.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:07 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Cool heads up sort of

Not bad though I doubt property damage even matters

Glad he didn’t beat a woman

Emaw must be a cop or a neighbor
If it doesn't matter, why is he supposedly still being held without bond and still in jail.
[Reply]
TribalElder 01-20-2022, 08:24 AM
This message has been deleted by TribalElder. Reason: Two times
TribalElder 08:24 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
If it doesn't matter, why is he supposedly still being held without bond and still in jail.
Mental health eval

He has self admitted those issues, not a big deal

20 hours he will be free on his own recognizance
[Reply]
Lzen 08:33 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Mods, if this guy is full of shit, then I think permanent banishment to the RR is in order.

We really shouldn’t have posters who contribute nothing dropping obscure hints like this if they aren’t being truthful.
I think he should be banned just for that horrible handle he chose.

As for his cryptic post, it seems that he was correct after all. He must know somebody at the PD.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:34 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
This place is funny.

We get 1 or 2 threads a week wondering why Gay doesn't play more than about 1/4 of the defensive snaps.

Now there's a possibility he can't play and people are freaking out.

We're not going to miss a guy that doesn't play that much.

Basic logic.
I get what you are saying, but there’s no doubt we are a better team when he is available to play. His speed to the ball is a difference maker
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:36 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I get what you are saying, but there’s no doubt we are a better team when he is available to play. His speed to the ball is a difference maker
But he can't be a difference maker standing on the sideline, which he is doing quite a bit.

That's my point.

He can only impact the game if he plays and right now, he's not getting a ton of playing time. You can't miss an impact that never really existed.

I get people are enamored with his athletic ability but he's still very raw. He's not a pivotal piece, at least not right now.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 08:38 AM 01-20-2022
Angry prison tackles for the win!
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:38 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I think he should be banned just for that horrible handle he chose.

As for his cryptic post, it seems that he was correct after all. He must know somebody at the PD.
His handle is awesome and should be included in the CP HOF!
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:43 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
But he can't be a difference maker standing on the sideline, which he is doing quite a bit.

That's my point.

He can only impact the game if he plays and right now, he's not getting a ton of playing time. You can't miss an impact that never really existed.

I get people are enamored with his athletic ability but he's still very raw. He's not a pivotal piece, at least not right now.
I get it.

And my point is that we are a better team when he’s available to play. I’d rather have my best 53-Man lineup available when we are in the Playoffs

I think all of this is moot, anyway. My guess is that he’ll be at Practice on Friday and on the Active List for Sunday.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:46 AM 01-20-2022
I get it.

And my point is that we are a better team when he’s available to play. I’d rather have my best 53-Man lineup available when we are in the Playoffs

I think all of this is moot, anyway. My guess is that he’ll be at Practice on Friday and on the Active List for Sunday.
I just think there's too much hand wringing around here about stuff like this. This team has won without real impactful players, including both Kelce and Hill. They've won without Chris Jones.

I agree with you that the ideal situation would be for him to play. But I'm just not overly concerned if he doesn't. This team is more resilient than that.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:50 AM 01-20-2022
I heard some 3rd-hand stuff last night that Gay is a big part of the plan for Buffalo.

That was exciting. We’ll see if it pans out… maybe this arrest blows that up.

Also have heard some 3rd-hand stuff that makes it sound pretty likely this isn’ a huge deal and he’ll be available to the team, if they want to use him.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:53 AM 01-20-2022
His handle is awesome and should be included in the CP HOF!

via GIPHY

[Reply]
O.city 08:55 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I heard some 3rd-hand stuff last night that Gay is a big part of the plan for Buffalo.

That was exciting. We’ll see if it pans out… maybe this arrest blows that up.

Also have heard some 3rd-hand stuff that makes it sound pretty likely this isn’ a huge deal and he’ll be available to the team, if they want to use him.
Don't leave us hanging homie.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:55 AM 01-20-2022
All joking aside, I think emaw1979 got unfairly piled upon.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 103
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Up