ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 22
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hurricane Ian Watch
cmh6476 06:29 PM 09-26-2022
Bucs heading to Miami to practice this week.

https://www.kshb.com/sports/hurrican...s-game-to-move
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:30 PM 09-26-2022
Stay safe all CP Floridians.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:31 PM 09-26-2022
Is Ian Watch related to Marco View?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:37 PM 09-26-2022

[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:44 PM 09-26-2022
Let's hope is destroys one of Bradys 20 houses. With no injuries of course.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:46 PM 09-26-2022

The blue dot is my house. We’re about 5 blocks from the water. Luckily we’re kinda elevated so we’re the last flood evacuation zone. I cut my trees back after work today. Boss told us to take tomorrow off and secure our homes. Boarding mine and my neighbors windows in the morning. Gonna be a “fun” few days at the Coochie Liquor house. But I’m stocked up on weed, alcohol, and gummies! Wish us all luck down here in the cone!

Bless up from Tampa Bay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TLO 06:47 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

The blue dot is my house. We’re about 5 blocks from the water. Luckily we’re kinda elevated so we’re the last flood evacuation zone. I cut my trees back after work today. Boss told us to take tomorrow off and secure our homes. Boarding mine and my neighbors windows in the morning. Gonna be a “fun” few days at the Coochie Liquor house. But I’m stocked up on weed, alcohol, and gummies! Wish us all luck down here in the cone!

Bless up from Tampa Bay!

Be safe Parked Car!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:48 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Be safe Parked Car!
Lmao!!
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:50 PM 09-26-2022

Bless up from Tampa Bay!

Wow, you’re just a few blocks from me. I’m near the ball park.

Let me know if you need anything.
[Reply]
Spott 06:51 PM 09-26-2022
Damn, you are right there. Looks like the center is coming right towards that Madeira Beach area. That storm surge could be a bitch.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:53 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by JustRyan:
Wow, you’re just a few blocks from me. I’m near the ball park.

Let me know if you need anything.
Wow, yeah we are close. Definitely man, thank you. Same, if you need anything, we have a new roof and block house.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:56 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Damn, you are right there. Looks like the center is coming right towards that Madeira Beach area. That storm surge could be a bitch.
Yeah, 10 foot wall of water is what they keep saying on the Tv. We went through 2 in 2004 when I lived in Sebastian. The first one messed our house up. The second one left it standing but basically destroyed and uninhabitable. Still had to live there for about 4 more months until we had another option. No power for 2 weeks then got it back for 3 days and lost it for 17 more days with the next storm.
[Reply]
R Clark 06:58 PM 09-26-2022
Good luck stay safe
[Reply]
Spott 07:03 PM 09-26-2022
Yeah, 10 foot wall of water is what they keep saying on the Tv. We went through 2 in 2004 when I lived in Sebastian. The first one messed our house up. The second one left it standing but basically destroyed and uninhabitable. Still had to live there for about 4 more months until we had another option. No power for 2 weeks then got it back for 3 days and lost it for 17 more days with the next storm.
That had to be brutal on that coast. I was living in Treasure Island back in 04-05 when Frances and Jean came through. IIRC, at least one of them was still a category 1 even after it crossed the state and got to us.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:12 PM 09-26-2022
I'm girding my house in Denver, but these hurricanes always end up being nothing.

You people in Florida might have a bigger impact, though, so good luck to all of you.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 22
1 234511 > Last »
Up