ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 33
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
carcosa 04:51 PM 09-25-2022
They've looked pretty pedestrian all season, at least on offense. I guess Tom Brady's tummy is still fucked up from the strawberry he accidentally ate. Still, gonna need a good week of practice from our offense and special teams to fix what went wrong today. Discus
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:04 PM 09-26-2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:10 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Move the game to Miami where the Bucs are practicing this week.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 04:31 PM 09-26-2022

With Hurricane Ian looming, the Buccaneers are evacuating Tampa on Tuesday afternoon and will spend the week practicing at the Dolphins’ training facility. The NFL will continue to monitor whether the Bucs and Chiefs can play in Tampa on Sunday night.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 26, 2022

[Reply]
notorious 04:46 PM 09-26-2022
We've played those cunts in Tampa 2 times, including the fucking superbowl.

Fuck Brady and his incredible scheduling luck. Same thing happened against NE where we seemed to play them over and over in NE.

I know it's preset, but JFC.
[Reply]
TLO 04:54 PM 09-26-2022
The sting of the loss yesterday is completely gone, at least for me.

This team isn't perfect, but if you look around the NFL, there's a lot of "good" teams struggling right now. Our own division looks to be in shambles. The Raiders are bad. The Chargers, media darlings of the preseason, have more injuries than your local hospital. The Broncos are essentially the Raiders, with a doofus head coach and a mediocre QB.

Our defense looks pretty legit, and they're still growing. The offense hasn't been great, but I have a lot of optimism they'll get things rolling as the season progresses.

Tampa would be a great win on the road before heading back home to play the Raiders and Bills. I think the offense plays better, and the defense is up for the challenge against Tom Brady

Chiefs 27
Bucs 17
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:01 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
The sting of the loss yesterday is completely gone, at least for me.

This team isn't perfect, but if you look around the NFL, there's a lot of "good" teams struggling right now. Our own division looks to be in shambles. The Raiders are bad. The Chargers, media darlings of the preseason, have more injuries than your local hospital. The Broncos are essentially the Raiders, with a doofus head coach and a mediocre QB.

Our defense looks pretty legit, and they're still growing. The offense hasn't been great, but I have a lot of optimism they'll get things rolling as the season progresses.

Tampa would be a great win on the road before heading back home to play the Raiders and Bills. I think the offense plays better, and the defense is up for the challenge against Tom Brady

Chiefs 27
Bucs 17
You're a better man than I am. I don't really lament the loss itself as much as all the dumb ass shit that got them there. Skyy not having any clue how to catch a punt and then not catching one he should have caught, the kicker debacle, the ridiculous fake FG, Kelce dropping a TD that hit his hands and then Jones and the official putting the final nail in the coffin. It was an entire truck load of stupid.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:02 PM 09-26-2022
A win against the Bucs would more than make up for the shitshow yesterday.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:16 PM 09-26-2022
I wonder if this hurricane is aware that St. Pete has the best beaches in the world. I hope it direct hits Tom Brady's house and drowns all of his pets at least.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:17 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The Chiefs showed their ass in almost every possible way yesterday

We have good reason to not expect to see that twice in a row, we'll be laser focused and angry if history holds true... Andy gonna have those guys dialed in regardless of where we play

We're embarrassed and pissed off, I like it
[Reply]
RunKC 05:18 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Need to take some anger out on them anyway. I want to piss pound them in the dirt
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:52 PM 09-26-2022
If Brady dies on the field at the hands of a Kansas City Chief, then I’m fine if we lose out.
[Reply]
TLO 06:14 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
You're a better man than I am. I don't really lament the loss itself as much as all the dumb ass shit that got them there. Skyy not having any clue how to catch a punt and then not catching one he should have caught, the kicker debacle, the ridiculous fake FG, Kelce dropping a TD that hit his hands and then Jones and the official putting the final nail in the coffin. It was an entire truck load of stupid.
Look at all those mistakes... and we lost by 3.

Not that it likely would have mattered, but we were even closing in on an opportunity for a long FG try when Mahomes was intercepted at the end of the game.

Everything will work itself out.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:20 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the league is done with brady

we're gonna get flags flying for illegal contact on kelce all night
Funny, they weren’t done with him last week in NO. They allowed him to scream at every player on both sides of the ball, and every ref involved in the game for 4 unflagged quarters. CJ whispered sweet nothings in Matty’s ear and gets a new set of downs at the most critical juncture. The league will see to it that Brady rides out into the sunset with ring number 8 to fulfill their greatest achievement.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:28 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
It's possible, though, right? Say Reid chips Barrett on the regular, Mahomes is attuned to him and manipulate the pocket to keep him neutered...

If they can't hold up against the other rushers, then you're in a Bosa/Mack world of trouble. Even if they do, I don't know where exactly on this defense Mahomes is even supposed to attack.

Where is the obvious weakness on this defense? Lloyd is a Top 3 Mike. Their secondary is fantastic. Lavonte David is old but played great coverage on Kelce in the Super Bowl. And this team is not running the ball on Vea.

I think this team is going to play their tails off, but I think they're outclassed right now.
Bucs run D sucks, GB ran at will on them yesterday.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:32 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I wonder if this will impact the game

YeahX it’s gonna be rough for us in the area for a few days. Pray for us!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 33
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up