ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 33
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
carcosa 04:51 PM 09-25-2022
They've looked pretty pedestrian all season, at least on offense. I guess Tom Brady's tummy is still fucked up from the strawberry he accidentally ate. Still, gonna need a good week of practice from our offense and special teams to fix what went wrong today. Discus
[Reply]
Kman34 02:01 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Fuck Tom Brady….
BEP came out of her DC hole to thumb down my post…. Well… Fuck you too!
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:03 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
BEP came out of her DC hole to thumb down my post…. Well… Fuck you too!
:-)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:06 PM 09-26-2022
They should play in a hurricane.

Let Mother Nature take out Brady.
[Reply]
Eureka 02:25 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
They should play in a hurricane.

Let Mother Nature take out Brady.
Hurricane wants nothing to do with Brady.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:35 PM 09-26-2022
Patrick Mahomes makes quip about potential final matchup against Tom Brady

Originally Posted by :
“I haven’t allowed myself (to think about that). I think I’ve had a couple games already now that it’s been the last time I might be able to go up against Brady,” Mahomes quipped. “He’s a guy that it seems like he always comes back and plays another season, and he always plays at a high level.

“You just go about knowing they have the GOAT on that side of the football field, and that he always gives them a chance to win. And this is a stout defense that we’re going to have to go up against, and I know I’m going to have to do my best in order to put points up on the board”

[Reply]
ljmhawk 02:45 PM 09-26-2022
chiefs are staring at a 2-2 record
[Reply]
crispystl 02:47 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
I am of full belief that the Chiefs will get fucked and fucked hard in this game.

Cite: New Orleans game.

We’ll have to actually win by 17 just to win by 3 once the refs bail Tommy out 4 or 5 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:49 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:50 PM 09-26-2022
31-13 CHIEFS!

The initial over/under for Chiefs-Buccs is 44.5, the second lowest for a game involving Patrick Mahomes. The lowest? The 2019 snow game between Chiefs-Broncos at Arrowhead Stadium.

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) September 26, 2022

[Reply]
chiefqueen 03:39 PM 09-26-2022
https://www.kmbc.com/article/chiefs-...e-ian/41395058
[Reply]
Best22 03:45 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
Why are the Chiefs staring at the Buccaneers post Week 4 record?
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:46 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
We’ll have to actually win by 17 just to win by 3 once the refs bail Tommy out 4 or 5 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fact. We're basically gonna have to blow these guys out. If it's at all competitive, we're gonna get fucked. I'm sure the officials for this game all have kids named after Brady or something.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:51 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by chiefqueen:
https://www.kmbc.com/article/chiefs-...e-ian/41395058
The only hurricane they need to worry about is Hurricane Mahomes.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:54 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
The Bucs are going to be a good challenge for this team. Beatable, but it's an uphill challenge with the problems the Chiefs have right now.

First off, the Bucs are going to do what every Tom Brady team does, and that's triple team Chris Jones. Can the Chiefs germinate a rush anywhere else? He's as close to unblitzable as it gets. This would be a good game to just get the snaps you need out of Dunlap and Karlaftis and rotate Clark in, assuming Danna isn't ready. You just need to punish them for throwing all their resources at Jones, which we simply haven't done enough.

This secondary is going to have their hands full with their receiving corps. This is the best WR corps the Chiefs have faced so far, and Evans and Godwin will absolutely punish the young CBs we have if we can't harass Brady. That's not a slight against our secondary, I don't think: the best WR we've faced so far is Mike Williams, who had a hell of a game making circus catches while being blanketed. Mike Evans can do the exact same thing. And Chris Godwin is going to demand bracket coverage, I think. He's the one I think can break this game open for the Bucs if he gets loose.

I like how the front seven played the run against the Colts, so I hope they're dialed up to clamp down Fournette. I just think a lot of what the Bucs do well gets undone if the Chiefs can apply pressure off the edge, supplementing a triple-teamed Chris Jones. If they can do that, and cover Fournette well out of the backfield, you can take a lot of their game away. But if Brady can breathe, it's going to be a long day.

I imagine the Chiefs will not be very successful running the ball. We haven't shown the ability this year to wash Vita Vea out of the way, and I don't think that will start this week. Can our tackles hold up against the speed of Shaquille Barrett? Everybody else can make plays and stunt our offense, but Barrett's the one who can break the game open. He's a bad matchup for our tackles.

I have to imagine Kelce still remember Lavonte David blanketing him in the Super Bowl, and is starving to roast him in coverage, so a 7-catch, 90-yard game with a TD or two wouldn't shock me. And this team is going to need that production bad, because our WRs are going to have a lot of trouble getting open against one of the best secondaries in the NFL. Sean Murphy-Bunting and Antoine Winfield smother the slot, and Davis and Dean on the outside can last on the island. And Devon White is still quarterbacking this machine at the Mike.

I expect the Chiefs to bounce back and play their hearts out against their Super Bowl foils and to rebound against a garbage performance in Indy. But I just think the Bucs have more answers than us right now. I see them putting us down by at least a TD.
Their offense was terrible last night and I think they're only getting Evans back for this game.
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:01 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
MAHOMES WILL NOT LOSE TO TOM BRADY FOUR TIMES IN SIX GAMES

IT SIMPLY CANNOT HAPPEN

MAHOMES WILL NOT LET IT HAPPEN
At this point - we don't really want any more of your predictions, good sir.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 33
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up