ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 33
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
carcosa 04:51 PM 09-25-2022
They've looked pretty pedestrian all season, at least on offense. I guess Tom Brady's tummy is still fucked up from the strawberry he accidentally ate. Still, gonna need a good week of practice from our offense and special teams to fix what went wrong today. Discus
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 11:02 AM 09-26-2022
Will Hurricane lead to game being rescheduled?

Tampa braces for its worst hurricane in 100 YEARS: Monster storm Ian is set to batter Florida as a 'large and powerful force' bringing 15ft waves and 135mph winds - as locals dig TRENCHES and strip stores bare
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-Florida.html
[Reply]
notorious 11:38 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the league is done with brady

we're gonna get flags flying for illegal contact on kelce all night
I will fall out of my recliner if Brady gets the short end of the stick against the Chiefs during any game.
[Reply]
notorious 11:39 AM 09-26-2022
I'm looking at this game with one hope in mind.

Brady's career ends. Period.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:43 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by bobbything:
The Bucs are no better than the Colts.
Not exactly a great argument there hoss
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:47 AM 09-26-2022
Mike Evans will play because I believe he was only suspended one game. Is Julio Jones playing? Without McDuffie, I don't see how KC covers both receivers. Also, Brady has a quick release. He's not going to stand like that idiot Matt Ryan and take hits and fumbles.

On the other side, the Bucs defense is probably the worst matchup the Chiefs can have. A dominant DL with a physical mentality and skilled linebackers.

This will be a tough game. That's why beating the Colts was necessary.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:49 AM 09-26-2022
If the Colts curse has reared its head again then there's no reason for the "Chiefs can't win in Florida" hex not to resurface..
[Reply]
Frazod 11:50 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
If the Colts curse has reared its head again then there's no reason for the "Chiefs can't win in Florida" hex not to resurface..
I think the "looking ahead to next week" curse got both teams.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:53 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I think the "looking ahead to next week" curse got both teams.
Why would the Bucs look past Aaron Rodgers?
[Reply]
crayzkirk 11:58 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the league is done with brady

we're gonna get flags flying for illegal contact on kelce all night
You must mean like the one that was thrown yesterday when the defender basically ran into Kelce and never looked back? As Romo talked about what a great play it was and Nantz was wondering where the flag was?

Mahomes is one of the least protected quarterbacks in the league and Brady one of the most.
[Reply]
farmerchief 11:59 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
Bucs 23

Chiefs 21
probably Bucs 23 Chiefs 19, our field goal kicker will allow Bucs to cover the spread( which they always do).
[Reply]
FringeNC 12:04 PM 09-26-2022
The season is still young. A loss wouldn't kill us, but another loss where our offensive line gets gang raped and it'll be time for us to accept the reality that we won't be in the AFC Championship game this year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:08 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
this is not DC
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:11 PM 09-26-2022
KC Chiefs are my favorite team rn.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:23 PM 09-26-2022
hurricane might just make the bucs so wonked out with their practice schedule they get their ass beat anyway

The Bucs are working with the NFL to make contingency plans to possibly move Sunday’s game against the Chiefs and/or make arrangements to practice in another city Wednesday and Thursday should Hurricane Ian make landfall near Tampa, coach Todd Bowles said.

— Rick Stroud (@NFLSTROUD) September 26, 2022

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:27 PM 09-26-2022
since the football gods have decided that chefsplanet will always be wrong, Chiefs win because of a controversial call and bucs fans cry about the refs
[Reply]
Page 5 of 33
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up