ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 33
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
carcosa 04:51 PM 09-25-2022
They've looked pretty pedestrian all season, at least on offense. I guess Tom Brady's tummy is still fucked up from the strawberry he accidentally ate. Still, gonna need a good week of practice from our offense and special teams to fix what went wrong today. Discus
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:12 AM 09-26-2022
I have no football thoughts for this game. I don't have an opinion about matchups or any of that other stuff.

All I have is a seething hatred for Tom Brady.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:13 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
All I have is a seething hatred for Tom Brady.
I need him to suffer. Just one last time.

If we don't win another game the rest of the fucking year, I don't care.

WE MUST BEAT HIM.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:14 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I need him to suffer. Just one last time.

If we don't win another game the rest of the fucking year, I don't care.

WE MUST BEAT HIM.
How did Danna give Herbert his bruised ribs on nothing but clean hits? Can he coach his teammates to do that?
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:16 AM 09-26-2022
Chiefs seem to be playing to the competition. Expect another low scoring ugly game that could go either way I imagine. Maybe the EB thing will really blow up
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:18 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Chiefs seem to be playing to the competition. Expect another low scoring ugly game that could go either way I imagine. Maybe the EB thing will really blow up
we have superman, they have a corpse

we're winning this fucking game
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:18 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we have superman, they have a corpse

we're winning this fucking game
Sounds familiar...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:28 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
They didn't lose because of Jones's penalty. They lost that game in so many other ways prior to the penalty. How about special teams, crappy play calling, Kelce's drop in the end zone prior to the penalty??? Jones's penalty was just symbolic of the whole crappy game that was played down to the inferior competition. Our boys were not up today to play this game and it showed IMHO.
But we had the lead, and were seconds from getting the ball back. That was the tipping point. Despite everything bad that happened up til CJ decided to speak a 15 yard penalty into existence…. We had the lead and we’re seconds from getting the ball back…. With just a few minutes left…. in the 4th quarter.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:38 AM 09-26-2022

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:42 AM 09-26-2022
Chiefs are fourth in the league in sacks/pressures, top 10 in total defense, middle of the pack in passing yards allowed, and in the bottom third of passer rating allowed (largely due to allowing the second most TDs at 7).

We’re a good defense that has problems in the red zone.
[Reply]
notorious 10:44 AM 09-26-2022
I am of full belief that the Chiefs will get fucked and fucked hard in this game.

Cite: New Orleans game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:48 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
I am of full belief that the Chiefs will get fucked and fucked hard in this game.

Cite: New Orleans game.
the league is done with brady

we're gonna get flags flying for illegal contact on kelce all night
[Reply]
Athis 10:54 AM 09-26-2022
Be prepared for the game to be moved to KC or a neutral site... That hurricane looks nasty.. I would imagine power being out for a few days..
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:56 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Chiefs are fourth in the league in sacks/pressures, top 10 in total defense, middle of the pack in passing yards allowed, and in the bottom third of passer rating allowed (largely due to allowing the second most TDs at 7).

We’re a good defense that has problems in the red zone.
Since the sample size is so small, we can pick the red zone issues apart a bit.

Moore is responsible for one of those TDs. Holding the Colts to a field goal there would’ve been incredible and we almost did.

The Cardinals scored 2 red zone TDs in garbage time down 30.

One of the Chargers trips to the red zone was after a 40 yard PI that game then first and goal at the 1.

We’re probably better in the red zone than the stats show at this point.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:57 AM 09-26-2022
Expecting a low scoring, ugly game. That's how TB's been playing this season.

Our WR's will continue to struggle and the Bucs Dline is a lot better than the Colts, so running won't be easy either.

It's going to be a slug fest.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:02 AM 09-26-2022
Man if only we had a WR who was known for winning the quick slants so Mahomes could get ball out fast
[Reply]
Page 4 of 33
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up