ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 38
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Things I think it's time for:
Chris Meck 04:15 PM 09-25-2022
1. You can't trot Ammendola out again. You just can't. It'd be mutiny. I don't care what you do, you have to cut him and sign someone else. I'd go for two every time and have Reid kick off before I did that again.

2. Justin Watson needs way more snaps. Yes, he could've caught that one ball today, but he's big, he's fast, hes a physical match-up problem, and he usually catches the ball. He was inches away from another big TD today. Play him.

3. It's time to get Pacheco more touches. The midget squad isn't getting it done. It's not all their fault, but at least Pacheco is big and strong enough to maybe break some tackles.

4. It's time to bench Wylie. Wanegho can't be worse, and might have upside. Just do it, for accountability's sake if nothing else.

5. I think it's time to force feed more snaps to Moore. I don't want him returning punts anymore. Put Hardman there, you know what Hardman is, and he's not a route running WR. At least he might break a PR.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:46 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by kcclone:
1. I agree. You have nothing to lose by trying to sign someone else.

2. Watson looked very average today, although that goes for all our receivers. Too early to tell on him.

3. Meh. Pacheco has not looked special. He looks decent, and he's young, so maybe he'll grow into the role, but I haven't seen anything terribly impressive from him so far. At best, he looks like an even swap for Clyde.

4. It can (and likely WOULD) get much worse with Wylie. We've put ourselves into this situation. We shored up our interior, but haven't done much at RT, so you get what you pay for.

5. He looked bad at returning. I would like to see more reps from him at WR. There isn't too much of a downside, IMO. You can give snaps to Moore that are currently going to Gray/Watson/Hardman/MVS.... all "meh" so far this year.
I pretty much agree with all of these takes.

As minor expansions or differences, I'm a fan of Wylie. I think he gets a lot of criticism and I'm not sure we have more troubles on the right side than on the left side. And Wylie costs 90 percent less than the problem on the left side.

I'm going to run with the theory that Skyy had a bad day today, and I'll support him returning punts again. But he's been scaring me all season with his catches, so he's on thin ice.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 05:56 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
1. You can't trot Ammendola out again. You just can't. It'd be mutiny. I don't care what you do, you have to cut him and sign someone else. I'd go for two every time and have Reid kick off before I did that again.

2. Justin Watson needs way more snaps. Yes, he could've caught that one ball today, but he's big, he's fast, hes a physical match-up problem, and he usually catches the ball. He was inches away from another big TD today. Play him.

3. It's time to get Pacheco more touches. The midget squad isn't getting it done. It's not all their fault, but at least Pacheco is big and strong enough to maybe break some tackles.

4. It's time to bench Wylie. Wanegho can't be worse, and might have upside. Just do it, for accountability's sake if nothing else.

5. I think it's time to force feed more snaps to Moore. I don't want him returning punts anymore. Put Hardman there, you know what Hardman is, and he's not a route running WR. At least he might break a PR.
Agreed on all but #3. Pacheco needs to earn his touches. Seems like when the run game can't get off the ground ALL the backs struggle. I would much rather see Ronald Jones in short yardage but whatever.....

Moore isn't ready to return punts... either put Mecole back there or find a way to get Corey Coleman on the roster

Is it just me or does it seem like when we lose it almost looks intentional? I think it's kind of lame to point at the refs but f**k it today I am. The defense did what they needed to do to cover up for the O and ST sh***ing all over the field and got rewarded with a **** up the a**
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:59 PM 09-25-2022
I’d LOVE to see more Rojo. He’s been on the scratch list. Is he really worse than what we have playing?
[Reply]
Warpaint69 06:03 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I’d LOVE to see more Rojo. He’s been on the scratch list. Is he really worse than what we have playing?
I think they just need to admit Clyde was a bad pick and move on
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:17 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

All of this. All day long.

The all-22 is gonna be brutal. Saw this from the stands. Hardman and mvs consistently lined up next to each other. You cannot trot both these guys out at the same time for much longer.

Mahomes was not sharp today but he didn't have much to work with either.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:17 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by kcclone:

3. Meh. Pacheco has not looked special. He looks decent, and he's young, so maybe he'll grow into the role, but I haven't seen anything terribly impressive from him so far. At best, he looks like an even swap for Clyde.
If a rookie with a handful of carries looks like he might be an even swap for a several year veteran...

I think that is a strong argument to try and get the rookie more experience and see what he can grow into.

But just like with Skyy, I'm not expecting a lot his rookie year, barring injuries.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:20 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
Agreed on all but #3. Pacheco needs to earn his touches. Seems like when the run game can't get off the ground ALL the backs struggle. I would much rather see Ronald Jones in short yardage but whatever.....

Moore isn't ready to return punts... either put Mecole back there or find a way to get Corey Coleman on the roster

Is it just me or does it seem like when we lose it almost looks intentional? I think it's kind of lame to point at the refs but f**k it today I am. The defense did what they needed to do to cover up for the O and ST sh***ing all over the field and got rewarded with a **** up the a**
I am not a fan of ceh but I tend to agree on Pacheco. His vision is roouggghhh right now.

But here's one more point to add to the pile. Why in the world do we keep running McKinnon on the goal line? Make that make sense. I don't love a lot of what ceh does but he's our best goal line option by far
[Reply]
srvy 06:43 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Time for......

1. Toub to be fired.

2. Someone to get Andy some new pants. He has shit these horribly.

3. Jones to shut the fuck up.

4. Bieniemy's role to be significantly lessened.

5. Butker's ankle to heal.
Bienemy needs to be up in the booth. If he hasn't got his HC shot being on the field covering his face with Andy's play calls and arguing with the franchise won't do it either.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 06:50 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I am not a fan of ceh but I tend to agree on Pacheco. His vision is roouggghhh right now.

But here's one more point to add to the pile. Why in the world do we keep running McKinnon on the goal line? Make that make sense. I don't love a lot of what ceh does but he's our best goal line option by far
Mckinnon is the hardest runner we have besides Jones and Burton. Pacheco is decent at shrugging off contact, but he doesnt run with as much power as he should for his size. I'd rather see CEH make catches near the goaline than taking a handoff
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:30 PM 09-25-2022
WR needs attention
[Reply]
In58men 08:15 PM 09-25-2022
Maybe replace this guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
TEX 05:13 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
WR needs attention
No true #1 was my biggest concern after KC traded Tyreek. I think the problem is made worse by the terrible OL play, especially the Tackles. They both suck.
[Reply]
FringeNC 06:40 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
No true #1 was my biggest concern after KC traded Tyreek. I think the problem is made worse by the terrible OL play, especially the Tackles. They both suck.
Yeah, you cannot have both below average OTs and below average WRs and expect to have an elite offense, no matter how good your QB is. I actually think the tackles are the bigger issue. Even these scrubs could get open if the line gave Mahomes a bit of time and he ran around back there, he's that good.
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 07:06 AM 09-26-2022
This defense is going to force a lot of punts this season.
The offense has potential to score on ANY drive the possess the ball. I will settle for "some dude" that:

(A) can catch the ball 95% of the time it is punted
(B) doesn't get happy feet when other dudes are running at him with the intent to kill
(C) has an awareness where he is on the field/where the endzone is.
[Reply]
TEX 07:10 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Yeah, you cannot have both below average OTs and below average WRs and expect to have an elite offense, no matter how good your QB is. I actually think the tackles are the bigger issue. Even these scrubs could get open if the line gave Mahomes a bit of time and he ran around back there, he's that good.
Yep. And we saw that in the Zona game. Fix the the Tackles, and many of the issues in the passing game are fixed.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 38
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up