ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Wtf did Jones say
KurtCobain 02:14 PM 09-25-2022
to that pussy Ryan that was so fucking bad?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:53 AM 09-26-2022
Bullshit call, especially under the circumstances, but you also can't give them any reason to make the call. Betting that won't happen again.

I guess "Because Chiefs" isn't dead. Still losing games to the Colts in the most aggravating ways possible.
[Reply]
The Refs 09:17 AM 09-26-2022
Some valid points being raised in here.
[Reply]
kepp 10:01 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah,I ****ing hate the league emphasis on this bullshit. It's a subjective foul. Trash talking occurs everywhere but we give refs the authority to determine what is too much? absolutely stupid rule that fans, players, coaches don't want. The only people who want this is The Shield.

If you're not going to get rid of it taunting should be 5 yards. Absolutely batshit that this is a worse penalty than holding, a penalty on a foul that actually creates competitive disadvantage

I hate the call but get why it's enforced to follow a stupid rule. I also won't use this as a excuse for losing a game we didn't deserve to win
Yep. Subjective penalties either need to be gone, or reviewable.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:04 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by kepp:
Yep. Subjective penalties either need to be gone, or reviewable.
Subjective penalties is how they work with Vegas, they ain't changing that..the last time they tried with PI the refs basically protested by refusing to ever overturn one.
[Reply]
lewdog 10:06 AM 09-26-2022
I heard Jones whispered “pancake ass” in Matt Ryan’s ear.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:24 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
True, but this team is not that one. And last season we could point to terrible crazy turnovers as the main culprit for the poor start...This season we are better on defense, but worse on offense. OBJ is just as terrible as he was the beginning of last season and Wylee is worse. Can't have Jag WR's and JAG RB's with two terrible Tackles. No offense can survive that long term.
Wait what?

Turnovers were EXACTLY the main culprit last year.

That team yesterday looked EXACTLY like the team last year - faced a 4-man rush all game and couldn't protect Mahomes or get open.

The only difference is that yesterday was primarily man instead of zone but teams. They played us straight up and we couldn't beat it.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:27 AM 09-26-2022
Whatever he said seemed to bother the ref more than Matt Ryan.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:31 AM 09-26-2022
My beef: if that rule s in play, it needs to either be called every time they hear it, or get rid of the rule (I choose the latter)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mecca 10:33 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Wait what?

That team yesterday looked EXACTLY like the team last year - faced a 4-man rush all game and couldn't protect Mahomes or get open.

The only difference is that yesterday was primarily man instead of zone but teams. They played us straight up and we couldn't beat it.
The Chiefs no longer have the ability to just lineup and beat their man...that is not good.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:34 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Chiefs no longer have the ability to just lineup and beat their man...that is not good.
They couldn't beat zone last year.
[Reply]
greg63 07:25 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Whatever he said seemed to bother the ref more than Matt Ryan.
Indeed, Ryan just walked away.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:39 PM 09-26-2022
I bet he said, "Jake Long was drafted ahead of you."
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:02 PM 09-26-2022
My guess is whatever he said offended the pussy ass ref more than Matt Ryan so he threw a flag.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:04 PM 09-26-2022
Id love to know what Brady said to Lattimore and what Lattimore said to Brady. Or what he said to Evans and Vice Versa.

Surely the Refs heard all of that? I bet it was mean too, all of it. LOL

This is stupid, it changed the outcome of a game. It should be made public as well. The Fans should know what actually happened.

Can you imagine if they had called ANY penalty in that situation but then refused to tell us why?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:09 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Wait what?

NONSENSE

Mahomes and Kelce duffed 2 TDs.

We'll be fine.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up